PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread 2023 Week 4: Patriots Lose to the Cowboys 38-3 - PostGame Thread

Immediate Postgame Reactions
I don’t think I can stomach more of the Mac I saw today. That was putrid. Not much hope he turns it around either. He didn’t exactly have a fire lit under his butt last year when Zappe was playing well. Suppose it’s possible, but I’m not optimistic. He turned back into a pumpkin.

If you believe that. Stop watching. Go root for some other team. You won't be missed.
Dude born and raised "in" Boston since the 70's. Root for everything BOSTON. I've been around and know when something looks and smells like ****, it's ****. Bill can't assemble the offensive side of the ball. No matter who the QB is it's evident since Brady left that's how he chooses to build it. It doesn't work in todays NFL. All possession receivers doesn't scare any defenses. Also Mac is limited especially with said talent around him.

I don’t think I can stomach more of the Mac I saw today. That was putrid. Not much hope he turns it around either. He didn’t exactly have a fire lit under his butt last year when Zappe was playing well. Suppose it’s possible, but I’m not optimistic. He turned back into a pumpkin.
Yup. Unacceptable.

Every QB has bad games like this one. The problem with Mac is that he hasn’t done enough to make you feel confident he’ll bounce back like the good ones do.

if Judon and Gonzalez are done for the season or say two months....now's as good of a time as any to ****can Belichick. get it over with now. this is a 6-7 win team w those guys, without them we're looking at 3-14. the supposed greatest coach of all time is not making one iota of difference. the coach is a fraud and always has been. he won because of Brady, period, end of story.
37-45 overall with Cleveland
26-29 since he kicked out Brady
11-5 Cassell
3-1 with Jimmy G and Brissett
0-2 with Bledsoe
77-80
why do people think he is a good coach?

Last edited:
There is zero chance he is starting a QB he cut before the season. He would not have cut him unless he made up his mind about him.

If he starts Zappe, it would mean that he is tanking which he won't do.

I'm not sure any of these statements are true.

Every QB has bad games like this one. The problem with Mac is that he hasn’t done enough to make you feel confident he’ll bounce back like the good ones do.

They do but Jones has major issues with turnovers he has at least one every game

Cross body, cross field throw.

That's middle school stuff.

He doesn't get it.

Jacobi Meyers is looking a lot better than juju right now. Would be a dependable third down target.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back