Status
Not open for further replies.
Its probably Aqwaah boy or his side kick "Feel the pain"

Last edited:
Not a troll. Just a big pats fan.
liar.jpg

Ahhhh. . . . :)

Yeah,

But where can you find stupidity put right out there for the world to see if you
put him on ignore. It's your loss man. It's like watching a train wreck in slo-mo.

Brady is a great qb and my favorite player but I dont trust him in the 4th quarter which should be fine anyways because well always have big leads so tom wont have to pass. You win by running the football and stopping the run.

Yeah,

But where can you find stupidity put right out there for the world to see if you
put him on ignore. It's your loss man. It's like watching a train wreck in slo-mo.

I just threw him on my list too, and he makes a lot more sense now :D

Brady is a great qb and my favorite player but I dont trust him in the 4th quarter which should be fine anyways because well always have big leads so tom wont have to pass. You win by running the football and stopping the run.

you're so right. In the 4th quarter i want the ball in anyone but Bradys hands. :rolleyes: Heck, just look at last year, his stats sucked :eek:

The NFLN and Sports writers voted Tom the 3rd most clutch QB in the history of the game......hello...hello..is this thing on?

you're so right. In the 4th quarter i want the ball in anyone but Bradys hands. :rolleyes: Heck, just look at last year, his stats sucked :eek:

Tell me about it, just look at these numbers:

Brady 2008

4th Qtr Yds: 0
4th Qtr TDs: 0
4th Qtr Comeback wins: 0
4th Qtr Completion%: UNABLE TO BE CALCULATED

I mean, you can't even CALCULATE his completion %! Clearly he's not clutch, and maybe if he spent more time on the practice field and less time "rehabbing" (whatever the hell that is), he could be a little more effective at the end of games :rolleyes:

Tell me about it, just look at these numbers:

Brady 2008

4th Qtr Yds: 0
4th Qtr TDs: 0
4th Qtr Comeback wins: 0
4th Qtr Completion%: UNABLE TO BE CALCULATED

I mean, you can't even CALCULATE his completion %! Clearly he's not clutch, and maybe if he spent more time on the practice field and less time "rehabbing" (whatever the hell that is), he could be a little more effective at the end of games :rolleyes:

Great stats research and complex calculations worthy of Miguel himself!

The guy is a proven slacker.

No doubt the gameplan was mostly to throw short, but Moss had some terrible drops last yar.

Completely agree. I saw Moss drop more balls than I saw Cassel miss Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back