PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone going to the game this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsChamp88

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I'll be there in section 133 :rocker:

No, I'll be watching it on my 60" Sharp getting blackout drunk. Way better IMO.

yeah..I was gonna spend a grand and take a limo out there to Detroit...but then I thought about it for a minute...Detroit...nah...I sit this one out in the man cave with the 73 inch Mitsu

I was thinking of going. Just to get a tailgate practice in before the season starts.:eek:

yeah..I was gonna spend a grand and take a limo out there to Detroit...but then I thought about it for a minute...Detroit...nah...I sit this one out in the man cave with the 73 inch Mitsu

What are you compensating for? :p

yeah...my eyes are gettin' bad...used to be 20/15 in both...now they're more like 2015

I'll be looking for a bar in Bangalore that plays NFL preseason games.

I won't find one.

I thought about it... my bro lives about an hour from Detroit, thought it would be a good excuse to go over and see them, but decided to go to a Spartans game in the fall instead. Just can't justify going to all that trouble for a preseason contest.

I'll be there in section 133 :rocker:

I'll be there, also.

I recommend parking over at the Rennaissanse Center.

It's only $5 and it's infinately easier to get on the highway. The extra walk is mimimal.

I saw on stubhub the tickets were as low as $4.

I'll be there, also.

I recommend parking over at the Rennaissanse Center.

It's only $5 and it's infinately easier to get on the highway. The extra walk is mimimal.

I saw on stubhub the tickets were as low as 4$.

Unbelievable but sadly true.

yeah...my eyes are gettin' bad...used to be 20/15 in both...now they're more like 2015

20/15 is fighter pilot quality.......I have 20/15 but one has deteriorated ..need a cataract removed.....or just wear a patch.. :p

eyepatch-PiratesCarribbean9.jpg

Same here. Usta have super 20/15 but now @ distance as well as in close things are fuzzy. Aging sucks except for the alternative.

no..no one is injecting plastic fat under my eyes so I can look like Phyllis Diller...but thanx for the tip ,Bella

uh...crack houses are significantly higher...$8

I thought the game was in Detroit?:confused:

now I gotta go check

edit- you going all the ways to Detroit for a Preseason Game??? (Shi T Son that is dedication)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday