PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: First visit to Boston (suggestions welcomed)

slash83

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
So in a couple of weeks I'm going to be in Boston for about a day and a half. I'm really wanting to visit Patriots Place before I go back home. My hotel is close to Logan Airport, looking to hop on a train that could take me to Foxboro then just Uber to the stadium. The Pats won't be playing in town the weekend I'm there so next best thing would be to visit the stadium.

Looking for any suggestions on train stations close to Logan that would take me majority of the way. I won't be able to rent a car since I'm leaving back home on Sunday. Thanks for any suggestions or tips, it's appreciated!

So in a couple of weeks I'm going to be in Boston for about a day and a half. I'm really wanting to visit Patriots Place before I go back home. My hotel is close to Logan Airport, looking to hop on a train that could take me to Foxboro then just Uber to the stadium. The Pats won't be playing in town the weekend I'm there so next best thing would be to visit the stadium.

Looking for any suggestions on train stations close to Logan that would take me majority of the way. I won't be able to rent a car since I'm leaving back home on Sunday. Thanks for any suggestions or tips, it's appreciated!
Hit the Pats Hall of Fame.

Thank you!
Hope you get down there...

you mentioned it, so I would also check the hours of the Pats Hall of Fame... As Clonamery said, the HoF... absolute must-see if you are going to the stadium / Patriots Place

Had the most amazing time yesterday, have to come back for a game next season.

Attachments

• IMG_5050.jpeg
    IMG_5050.jpeg
    490.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5054.jpeg
    IMG_5054.jpeg
    410.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5049.jpeg
    IMG_5049.jpeg
    636.7 KB · Views: 24
Great pics... Looks like you had a great time slash :thumbsup:

Silver line from airport to South Station is free. Then commuter rail to the South Shore. Not sure which train gets you closest to the Stadium. I thought it was just game days. You might have to go the Walpole then get an Uber.
Please correct me on this if someone knows.
Check the schedules. Not like other places on the earth where the trains are frequent and on time...

Silver line from airport to South Station is free. Then commuter rail to the South Shore. Not sure which train gets you closest to the Stadium. I thought it was just game days. You might have to go the Walpole then get an Uber.
Please correct me on this if someone knows.
Check the schedules. Not like other places on the earth where the trains are frequent and on time...
Took the train from south station to Warpole , then had to Uber rest of the way which wasn’t too far at all.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back