PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Be scared, be very scared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enemy territory???

Relax, it's not World War II.

Anyhow, enjoy it - - next Sunday will be the sports equivalent of a mercy killing.

I'm confident that the Pats should win this game, but I wouldn't overlook a team like the Jets being able to play hard for 4 quarters in a must-win game.

I'm confident that the Pats should win this game, but I wouldn't overlook a team like the Jets being able to play hard for 4 quarters in a must-win game.

No way the Pats overlook the Jets.

They will focus like a laser on humiliating them.

It's just typical Jets fans trash talking after a victory. They don't get too many of them so let them feel good when they do.

Since anything can happen in the playoffs I honestly believe we need to just stay humble (seriously) and wait and let the Pats go out there and do all of our talking.

We know there will be MANY things said in the media by Rex and the Jets, but BB is going to have these guys prepared. Go Pats.

It's just typical Jets fans trash talking after a victory. They don't get too many of them so let them feel good when they do.

Since anything can happen in the playoffs I honestly believe we need to just stay humble (seriously) and wait and let the Pats go out there and do all of our talking.

We know there will be MANY things said in the media by Rex and the Jets, but BB is going to have these guys prepared. Go Pats.

honestly ... the league is better because of the differences between BB and RR. The Pats are the Empire and the Jets are the Rebellion ... Gillette Stadium is the Death Star ... Stay On Target ... Stay on Target ... Almost there ... Almost there ... That's no moon ... its a football stadium.

honestly ... the league is better because of the differences between BB and RR. The Pats are the Empire and the Jets are the Rebellion ... Gillette Stadium is the Death Star ... Stay On Target ... Stay on Target ... Almost there ... Almost there ... That's no moon ... its a football stadium.

Seriously, Star Wars is the reason the Jets will win?? I've have now, officially, heard it all.

No, Dunnie.

The Patriots are Harvard/Oxford/Princeton/Yale all rolled into one.

The Jets are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OISn3TXFxlI

Last edited:
Just because the Jets beat a team led by one of the biggest post-season choke artists in history, doesn't mean they should be in Canton.

Not to mention a Colts team that was lucky to beat the friggen Titans. Colts were having success with Tamme which just about every team has success with when playing the Jets.

The Jets D has problems trying to contain the opposing teams TE, hopefully Hernandez will be ready to go cause I see a lot of 2 and 3 TE formations from the Pats which will destroy the Jets D.

Write it down, Gronk and Hernandez (if he plays) will have a huge game against the Jests.

Please, spare me. You've painted the Jets as the "Rebellion" in your delusions? Forgive me if I am wrong, but I don't remember Luke Skywalker telling anyone with a microphone or notepad how the Rebellion was the "Soon To Be Leaders of the Galaxy". Did Obi Wan ever uttered the phrase "You swipe at one of ours, we'll swipe at two of yours"? And when did Han Solo load holograms into R2-D2 about sniffing Princess Leia's feet...I must have missed one HELL of a deleted scene.

If anyone is the Empire, it's that fat bigmouthed douchebag who only shuts his mouth when he's chewing something and likes to tell the world how amazing he is. Hey Rex; if you were such a big tough guy, you wouldn't be into humiliation and sharing your wife out to 3 gentlemen at a time.

F*ck Rex Ryan, f*ck Woody Johnson, and f*ck that entire scumbag organization.

The Jets are Jabba the Huts assorted ring of slavers. All talk, that's about it.

Not to mention a Colts team that was lucky to beat the friggen Titans. Colts were having success with Tamme which just about every team has success with when playing the Jets.

The Jets D has problems trying to contain the opposing teams TE, hopefully Hernandez will be ready to go cause I see a lot of 2 and 3 TE formations from the Pats which will destroy the Jets D.

Write it down, Gronk and Hernandez (if he plays) will have a huge game against the Jests.

Look at the score. 17-16. We know you can run on the Colts. That's what the Jets did. Also, the Colts CB's are pretty lame. And, they play in a near-perfect weather conditions (indoor).

Now, Jets play the Patriots in January, where the cold (snow possible, wind possible) comes in play. Patriots running defense of late has been very good. Patriots CBs are better than the Colts' CBs.

You stop the run, Sanchez will curl into the fetal-position.

Any one else hope Ed the Fireman can't get a ticket to Gillette? I'm sick of seeing that guy.

Earlier this season, they showed him in the stands committing assault on a Giants fan. How is it that he still has *any* tickets?

Oh, for the love of...

If anything, the Jets are Boba Fett. A lot of brash talk and shiny new weapons, acted like a badass even though he never actually did much, lost his bounty, and, in the end, got eaten by a Sarlacc.

LOL, talk about delusional. Comparing Sanchez to Namath? HAHAHA. But this will just make it all the sweeter when the Patriots crush their hopes and dreams next Sunday.

Insights from Jets Insider Board:

I've been watching this team since 1968 and what I'm seeing Sanchez do is something that NO other Jets QB has been able to do: win with the game on the line with under 2 minutes to go. Think about it, Namath didn't have 6 games like this in his whole Hall Of Fame career, Todd? O'Brien? Vinny? Chad Pennington? None of these guys were able to make you sit back and have total confidence that they could and WOULD win the game. Also, that last INT against the Bears would have made it 7 and he was INCHES away on that one to Santonio. We got something great here guys.
---------------------------------------------------------------
WE WILL NOT LOSE TO THE PATS
NO WAY NO HOW....NOT AFTER THAT LAST ASS KICKING...WE ARE GOING TO TAKE IT FROM THEM AND MOVE ON TO PITT

Last edited:
I understand the need for all the dissection and all, but what's with all the sloppy conditions talk? Don't the Jets also play in a cold climate?

just because the jets beat a team led by one of the biggest post-season choke artists in history, doesn't mean they should be in canton.

this^^^^^^

I understand the need for all the dissection and all, but what's with all the sloppy conditions talk? Don't the Jets also play in a cold climate?

Yes, they do. Not well, but they do play.

"We just beat the best QB and K in NFL history! What do the Pats have that could top that?!"

I am pretty sure that is what Rexy was telling his players. For whatever it is worth, their confidence will be sky high coming into this game.

It is sure pleasure in beating a team with the absolute dumbest fan base in sports. Jets fans, you win the prize.

No Jets/Star Wars comparison is apt without this:

jabbatheryanandsanchez.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back