PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Belichick Press Conference 7:30am (1/8/24)

Bill basically daring Kraft to fire him in his press conference. Said he's under contract and will continue to work to reconstruct the team.

The "same thing" is not working.

He's the one who walked out the door not even acknowledging the fans known he put forth a disgusting roster.

Maybe save your hyperbole for something that actually matters. That was embarrassing.
hyperbole? that rich.

look in the mirror

i shouldn't have said repugnant. Should have said it was the dumbest thing Ive read.

Hes an ******* because you don't like him. Awwww

That's how you deduced it? Bill doesn't even run the offense but yet you're in here saying he lost his fastball.

Bill basically daring Kraft to fire him in his press conference. Said he's under contract and will continue to work to reconstruct the team.
No question.

Hes going down fighting

hyperbole? that rich.

look in the mirror

i shouldn't have said repugnant. Should have said it was the dumbest thing Ive read.

You need to increase your reading. Maybe you'll have a better understanding of what's happening with this team.

Decisionsl that fast?

The decision was made weeks ago.

It is about appearances, not whether they are going back and forth on their decision. If Kraft didn't care about appearances, Belichick might have been fired weeks ago.

That's how you deduced it? Bill doesn't even run the offense but yet you're in here saying he lost his fastball.
Seriously?

Hes lost his ability to build a winner and win football games. I've said that 1000 times.

You need to increase your reading. Maybe you'll have a better understanding of what's happening with this team.

Yes the team has fallen. Yes its his fault.

But to say he has zero accountability smacks of idiocy.

Pay attention to reality, not just checking a box on your talking points list.

Maybe learn how to express a thought or opinion in an adequate manner? might help you in not looking like a moron

Yes the team has fallen. Yes its his fault.

But to say he has zero accountability smacks of idiocy.

Pay attention to reality, not just checking a box on your talking points list.

Saying "we all gotta do better" isn't the accountability I'm looking for out the door.

He needs someone to run the offense. There is no question about that.
Yes. We witnessed the futility, losing and disappointment with Bledsoe.

There will never be another Brady but 1 player can change a teams fortunes.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Saying "we all gotta do better" isn't the accountability I'm looking for out the door.
its an answer in a press conference.

You should know hes not going to do a detailed break down during a presser.

What he says to the press is not indicative of the answers he gives ownership - which is where the real accountability comes into play.

I am sure this was done as a PR or offensive move. I don't remember in Belichick's tenure him having a press conference at 7:30 AM the day after the end of the season. I could be wrong, but usually the post mortem press conference happens later than this. In fact, I cannot remember Belichick ever having a press conference this early in the morning.

Bill will improve whatever situation he walks into.
He walked into Gillette everyday this season......
Meme Reaction GIF by Travis

You may be an expert, you sound like a guy who has gotten fired from a lot of jobs.

I am sure this was done as a PR or offensive move. I don't remember in Belichick's tenure him having a press conference at 7:30 AM the day after the end of the season. I could be wrong, but usually the post mortem press conference happens later than this. In fact, I cannot remember Belichick ever having a press conference this early in the morning.

Apparently he did it last year too but when he said he's under contract and he will continue to reconstruct the team that was a clear indication to me that he doesn't intend to help Kraft make the decision.

Kraft is gonna have to fire him if he wants changes is what that was all about.

So it sounds like BB is open to being in a HC only role if the org feels it helps the team? Interesting.

You may be an expert, you sound like a guy who has gotten fired from a lot of jobs.

Don't you have a Mac vs Zappe debate you need to attend to.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back