PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Castgate update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to beat a dead horse, but read the caption. It was posted at 11:56 AM on January 22 and says that they were taken earlier this morning. And they took down the castless photos from dinner and deleted the post, and while I'm sure Harvey Levin sleeps, he does not delete posts. I'm just pointing out that something here doesn't add up and we are spending enough time talking about this that it seems worth it to figure out if it was a "reporting" error.

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1387524535

And now they have a video of him without the cast from this morning. Seems like he is still waking with a limp Not worth speculating if it was a reporting error.

Last edited:
I still can't believe a guy that skinny plays football.

When he first came into the league that statement was true, and I think some of us forget that had a lot to do with his placement in the draft.

If you look at current pictures of Tom you'll notice he's put on a few pounds, and I wouldn't say he's all that thin in comparison to other QB's.

Wow he sure likes that outfit! LOL ;)

tom-brady-gisele-victory-01.jpg
(from Jan 1)

Since you winked I'm guessing you're not sure of this Photos date?

attachment.php

If you can't notice the differences allow me to point them out. First the obvious, she's wearing an entirely different outfit. Now, Brady's also wearing a different undershirt. Those aren't the same jeans, and while that black shirt looks very simular, it's actually different too.

I think the boots might be the only actual match...

Edit: I just noticed someone else already mentioned the differences, sorry.

Last edited:
http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1387524535

And now they have a video of him without the cast from this morning. Seems like he is still waking with a limp Not worth speculating if it was a reporting error.

I don't see the limp. Honestly, as I was watching it, I started getting nervous with all those photographers jockeying for position. I was picturing them tangling their feet with his and sending him to the ground. As I was watching these bottom feeders, I realized I was supporting their efforts by watching the video, no more.

I don't know if this was also mentioned within the thread, but Brady's father claims Tom has a "tweaked ankle".

I don't know if this was also mentioned within the thread, but Brady's father claims Tom has a "tweaked ankle".

Where did you hear that?

"tweaked ankle", that's too funny. So the boot was a safety measure ! Did anyone read the NYPost, they had a Dr who swears it's serious, that the boot he was using is for serious injuries only. I bet they got all excited and then crashed watching Brady walk around NYC last night and this morning in Cowboy boots !!

I know I'm going to get negative responses for this, being new and probally in a minority here, but I think our own Tommy is becoming a bigger attention whore than Peymeton Jenning.

I know I'm going to get negative responses for this, being new and probally in a minority here, but I think our own Tommy is becoming a bigger attention whore than Peymeton Jenning.
He is in his own way but at least it's just about town as opposed to being on my damn TV screen on every commercial break. Still, I'd rather see Brady dating models than Peyton licking Oreos.

What the crap are you talking about? Tom doesn't seek this out, it follows him. He was doing his best to get from the car to the brownstone covered and unnoticed. He and Tony Romo are the only ones that get followed around. He hates being in Boston because nobody leaves him alone. I don't think he's an anttention whore at all.

Oh ya, I see Tom is in commercials all the time !!

The guy is just trying to get from point A to point B and he's being harrassed for the public's entertainment.

I can't believe you think he's worse then Manning, so I have to assume your just trying to incite the thread.

Bridget, is that you ???

Last edited:

You're damn right you're going to get negative responses, seems to me we have a troll trying to disguise himself. Admit you're a Giant fan.

Based on the video/pics of him walking from his car to Gisele's home? *scratches head*

Maybe a little perspective would help? He is, indeed, getting alot of attention right now, due to the season he's just had, as well as the SB. Otherwise, I don't see Brady in the press or on TV anywhere's as much as Peyton. And when we do see Brady, he's usually acting pretty low-key and not trying to get attention.

Christ, put a tent around that circus. What a hassle to go through just to get into a cab, that must get old quick, those nitwits are relentless.

Speaking of nitwits, the "Let's go Giants" chant; what a piece of work, hope they lose 55-0, another NY beatdown..................

Thomas couldn't hang no where else but NYC days before the superbowl, the mecca of media???

Thomas couldn't hang no where else but NYC days before the superbowl, the mecca of media???

Do you know that he lives there? So I guess the answer is "no, he couldn't hang no where else but NYC".

Man, this has got to be among the dumbest things I've seen someone complain about on here.

The guy lives in NYC, his girlfriend lives in NYC, and do you honestly think he wouldn't be getting hounded if he was in Boston?

Last edited:
Man, this has got to be among the dumbest things I've seen someone complain about on here.

The guy lives in NYC, his girlfriend lives in NYC, and do you honestly think he wouldn't be getting hounded if he was in Boston?

I think he's a Giant fan trying to pose as a Pats fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST