PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

First 2024 Mock

I guess the Chiefs and 49ers were so set at te that they couldn’t even find room for him.

Atlanta trades with us, giving us their 8th pick to go to 3, along with next year’s first round and this year’s 43.

They take Drake Maye, we take Alabama LT RT JC Latham.

EDIT: Well, LT is what we need esp after the guy we picked up from the Steelers, Chukwuma Okorafor.

Last edited:
I guess the Chiefs and 49ers were so set at te that they couldn’t even find room for him.
The guy is in the conversation for top 5 pick. It's a horrendous oversight. It's not like it was one of the many receivers or OL, that will go in the first round, was overlooked. He's the lone rep in this TE-hungry class.

The link is still up and I even tried clicking on the comments to see if anyone else was awake but the comments wouldn't load.

The guy is in the conversation for top 5 pick. It's a horrendous oversight. It's not like it was one of the many receivers or OL, that will go in the first round, was overlooked. He's the lone rep in this TE-hungry class.

The link is still up and I even tried clicking on the comments to see if anyone else was awake but the comments wouldn't load.
Obviously it was a error on their part. Happens all the time in mock drafts. Bowers is a top 10 talent as everyone who follows college knows.

I think we'd all sign up for this draft. I couldn't resist Milton late.
1709927744393.png
1709927771269.png
1709927803418.png

Where did Ladd McConkey go?

Did the Pats get any future picks?
Yeah I traded back early twice, but I don’t remember what I took for ‘25.

Don’t recall on McConkey.

As bad as last years draft was, I tell myself they did get some good things out of it. Sidy Sow graded out as one of the best of that class, Douglas was promising, Keion White had flashes and Chad Ryland was a very good punter.

Despite the standard grade of excellence
Of finding 4 starters it still felt a little flat if you outline some of the players available when they were drafting.
Christian Gonzalez says hi!!

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back