PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Homer Central

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there is an "objective" crowd, capable of critical thinking, and a "sky is falling" crowd, apparently not capable of critical thinking but mimicking it in a way that involves a defeatism of some type?

For a 3 time Super Bowl winner that's 15-0, "we suck" is not objective.

Unless the sentence reads "we suck" less than thirty one other teams.:rocker:

It has been proposed that fans who actually root for the Patriots start their own forum.

I think this is a great idea. I know I don't spend all this time here because I'm some sort of "objective" football expert. I'm a Patriots fan only and would love to have a game thread where "we suck, we're awful" wasn't considered commentary.

Apparently one poster has agreed to leave our game thread alone. If we kept the other whiners out, we could actually have only rooting and constructive criticism in the game thread.

Since we'd be composed solely of fans who've followed the team more than two weeks, we might have some intelligent discussions too.

What do you think "homers"? sounds like a winner to me!

I loved to have a Patriots Fan Forum where people don't think putting OT before the subject line gives them the OK to post anything they want in any forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents