PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ian Rapoport: Bill Belichick's fate not yet decided, how rest of season goes will determine direction

Combined they have 16.6% as many SBs as Belichick. Yes you need to say more to defend your argument.
Look thier rosters and look at ours.

I’m not ignoring anything.

By your argument Purdy is the GOAT.
There is only 1 goat.. he retired in case you ahve forgotten. There is a Great HC and not so great GM

There is only 1 goat.. he retired in case you ahve forgotten. There is a Great HC and not so great GM
The GOAT QB retired the GOAT HC/GM has a lead in the chiefs.
But you want to judge careers by the last hour, so what Brady did in the past doesn’t matter by your yardstick.

The GOAT QB retired the GOAT HC/GM has a lead in the chiefs.
But you want to judge careers by the last hour, so what Brady did in the past doesn’t matter by your yardstick.
You still can't explain this current roster by the GOAT GM

You still can't explain this current roster by the GOAT GM
Sure I can. They are in a rebuild and are losing because they got the qb wrong. “The roster” would be fine if the qb was.

Sure I can. They are in a rebuild and are losing because they got the qb wrong. “The roster” would be fine if the qb was.
Was 2021 a rebuild? Or 2022? 0r 2023?

Agreed. We know Bill is a prideful guy. He won't stay under those terms. This roster as I've said is equivalent to a practice squad especially offensively.
What makes you so sure? If no one offers him GM duties - and any team that did would be pretty stupid - then it seems to me that staying here as HC is arguably his best option.

What makes you so sure? If no one offers him GM duties - and any team that did would be pretty stupid - then it seems to me that staying here as HC is arguably his best option.
Why do u think he'd stay here without GM duties? He has had them for 23 seasons. Do you think he'd take less pay to stay?

3 years or 5 years?
It’s different every time. BB did it in one the first time around and probably would have again if he got the qb

I said this yesterday. Curran is full of ****. Nothing has been determined yet. I'm betting Bill wil get another crack next year to right the ship.

I’m guessing they were just trying to tank today… Because otherwise would be hard to rationalize the ridiculously vanilla, conservative, and predictable, offensive playcalling, put out there by Bob and BB… Kansas City made great adjustments at halftime…BB crapped his pants…. Again, if this was all for the tank, then mission accomplished

So! Did we “show enough fight” today?
Bill knows the shows over, I wish today was week 17.. the Off season can't come soon enough. Ready for what's next for this organization.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back