PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you were Kraft and this season doesn’t improve, do you move on from Bill after this season?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Would you move on from Bill after 2023?

• Yes

Votes: 101 62.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 19.0%
  • RLKAG

Votes: 31 19.0%

• Total voters
I never thought I would want a new regime, but here we are after games sitting at 1 and 4. It’s not that we lost, it’s how we have lost the last 2 games. We have only put up 3 points in those games. This is totally unacceptable and Bob Kraft has to see that. Mac is not the answer and will never be. We need someone who is willing to take the team into this century, someone who will spend on 2 or more high profile WR’s and someone whom is not too stubborn and egotistical to bench your QB when he stinks!!!!

Response to #1 - McDermott is not the GM and there is absolutely zero evidence to suggest your claims that it is his way or the highway.
You do realize they only brought Beane in because of McDermott right?

What teams would Belichick take over if he's fired from the Patriots?

Bears? Chargers? Jets? Giants? Rams? Cowboys? Commanders? Bucs?
Based on the past few seasons, I don't even think the London Sillyninnys would hire him

What teams would Belichick take over if he's fired from the Patriots?

Bears? Chargers? Jets? Giants? Rams? Cowboys? Commanders? Bucs?

Bruh, nobody cares where he is going to end up. What we care about is who Kraft brings as a GM, coach and of course what we draft next. I could care less if BB goes elsewhere. All I want is the patriots being able to field an NFL worthy team, the way the team has been playing…they might run into issues scoring against a college team.

I don’t think the game has passed Belichick by, but I think his roster management is F-tier and his organization culture is ineffective without the right players.

Most importantly, the Dynasty days are over and I don’t think the Patriots can usher in a next chapter and an identity anew until Belichick is gone. I’d even be down with a bombastic Rex Ryan loud-mouth for a few seasons just to really turn the page.

Bruh, nobody cares where he is going to end up. What we care about is who Kraft brings as a GM, coach and of course what we draft next. I could care less if BB goes elsewhere. All I want is the patriots being able to field an NFL worthy team, the way the team has been playing…they might run into issues scoring against a college team.
He can go to Nantucket and fish on Sundays

did people really think the Patriots were going to win playoff game(s) with defense and special teams and ball control scoring 17 ppg? people were jerking off to Bill O'Brien...why? He was head coach in Houston for a long time (in today's NFL terms) and his offenses were never more than middling.
bill needs to go tomorrow. if there's anyone on staff who doesn't have the taint of Belichick on him, make that person interim. Belichick has made the Patriots a laughingstock.

They didn't have to build it as big as they did to generate the advertising revenue though. The jumbotron at the other end isn't as big. And the lighthouse really doesn't generate revenue as far as I know.
WRONG. Krafty charges $5 a pop to go in his lighthouse. That cheap ****.
Screenshot_20231008-212744.png

If the NFL is really about today and not 5 years ago, then BB should be fired now.
Let BOB take over and see what, if anything, can be salvaged this season.
BB is just tired and pissed. Clearly the players aren't motivated by his methods anymore.

You do realize they only brought Beane in because of McDermott right?
Give me one example of a coach getting fired or player getting cut because he didn’t adhere to McDermott’s my way or the highway?

If the NFL is really about today and not 5 years ago, then BB should be fired now.
Let BOB take over and see what, if anything, can be salvaged this season.
BB is just tired and pissed. Clearly the players aren't motivated by his methods anymore.
I’d allow Mayo to be the interm HC.
Obreins offense hasn’t done anything to earn it.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back