PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Fans ... Logical Reasons You May Win???

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I'm searching and searching and cannot find any logical reasons the Jets Fans feel they will win the game.

all you get is:

Mangina in Belichicks head.

Mangina in Brady's head.

nothing football related ... just wishfull fecal tossing.

I'm searching and searching and cannot find any logical reasons the Jets Fans feel they will win the game.

all you get is:

Mangina in Belichicks head.

Mangina in Brady's head.

nothing football related ... just wishfull fecal tossing.

Did the Jets win already at New England this year??? If it has been done before it can be done again!!!

Did the Jets win already at New England this year??? If it has been done before it can be done again!!!

That's the crap we hear everyday ... no team can expect to win due to 5 turnovers all the time ...especially in the playoffs.

So ... why will you win.... be the 1st.

i can give you a reason.its football anything can happen on any given sunday .nobody thought the lions would beat the cowboys either .there is no such thing as a sure thing in football.

i can give you a reason.its football anything can happen on any given sunday .nobody thought the lions would beat the cowboys either .there is no such thing as a sure thing in football.

Like I said ... they can't list any reasons.

Sure ... what you say is true. I would just like to see them say why they will win. Thry expect to win because they already did.

I've listed 3 reasons why we will win in the football forum ... I hope I'm right.

Little do they know by them winning in Foxboro hurts them more than helps..

Belichik will be so prepared and this team will be fired up

Granted we lost Harrison for this game but what did you notice in the Titans game

There were not going to be pushed around The Swagger is back,the fire in their eye.

No way will they come to Foxboro and win twice,they just do not have enough talent to do that and the Pats are not going to lay down this week..

Last edited:
check out the other threads, i've posted numerous times the keys to the jets winning and it really isn't anything special.

check out the other threads, i've posted numerous times the keys to the jets winning and it really isn't anything special.

Why dont you give us the reader's digest version here.

Why dont you give us the reader's digest version here.

I'm not your typical Jet fan who is going to run at the mouth and tell you were going to walk into your house and flat out beat you, but we can.

1. For the last 6 quaters of football we have outplayed you guys, confidence can go a long way for any team when they feel an advantage like that.

2. Your secondary is banged up, just like it was in week 10 and maybe we can explot that again. If Pennington can get into a early groove we will be able to audible sets and confuse your defense, if he can't get into a groove were going to be in trouble because of our suspect run game.

3. Our defense in our last 6 games in which we are 6-2 have given up 12.8 ppg, 1 rushing touchdown and 22 sacks. They set our offense up for positive drives.

3. Our special teams are great and in the playoffs they can be an extreme factor.

4. This isn't a broken record, but we have a coach who knows Brady and knows BB and can counter some of his schemes.

It's going to be a close game and obviously Vintage Brady is a scary sight, but if we can send the blitz again and pick up on the screen passes that Brady will use to counter Blitzes, we will 100% put ourselves in a position to win this ball game and thats all you can ask for on the road in the playoffs, so theres my keys to the game and yes I do think we can and will win this game.

Never use logical and jets in the same sentence :D

JETS FAN 10,
I respect the football talk you have brought to the table this week, unlike the cementhead known as Jetsman67, the ***clown that he is, but I wish you would get off the "We totally outplayed you the last six quarters" rant.

I watched the replay of the first game on NFL Network last night and the Jets were getting their ***es handed to them the first two quarters and halfway through the third until that luckya$$ play resulted in a 70 yard TD. The Patriots had put up 24 points to that point. Throw in a brilliant catch and long TD run by Coles and those TWO plays were your offense in the second half. I wouldn't call that getting outplayed, get real..............

JETS FAN 10,
I respect the football talk you have brought to the table this week, unlike the cementhead known as Jetsman67, the ***clown that he is, but I wish you would get off the "We totally outplayed you the last six quarters" rant.

I watched the replay of the first game on NFL Network last night and the Jets were getting their ***es handed to them the first two quarters and halfway through the third until that luckya$$ play resulted in a 70 yard TD. The Patriots had put up 24 points to that point. Throw in a brilliant catch and long TD run by Coles and those TWO plays were your offense in the second half. I wouldn't call that getting outplayed, get real..............

Ok 5 1/2 quaters then cuz yes you did score in the 3rd quater to make it 24-0, Cotchery's catch was amazing and yeah maybe a fluke, but Coles TD was pure athleticism, and our defense did a good job in the 2nd half, but we have played you guys tight for 6 quaters and out played you for 5.5 quaters =) so the rant continues.

1. For the last 6 quaters of football we have outplayed you guys, confidence can go a long way for any team when they feel an advantage like that.

Appreciate the level-headed response.

If you're talking about the two games the Pats and Jets played this year, the first game was a blowout until that fluke TD by Cotchery.

The second game was 17-14. I dont think that is being outplayed.

1. For the last 6 quaters of football we have outplayed you guys, confidence can go a long way for any team when they feel an advantage like that. Okay .. You're right here... but it can go away in 1 quater.

2. Your secondary is banged up, just like it was in week 10 and maybe we can explot that again. If Pennington can get into a early groove we will be able to audible sets and confuse your defense, if he can't get into a groove were going to be in trouble because of our suspect run game.
Disagree here ... our secondary is playing their best football of the year right now.

3. Our defense in our last 6 games in which we are 6-2 have given up 12.8 ppg, 1 rushing touchdown and 22 sacks. They set our offense up for positive drives. Your last 6 games were against scrub teams. The combined record of these teams is 35-61. You should have left this one out.

3. Our special teams are great and in the playoffs they can be an extreme factor. Agree ... better than ours except for our recent play receiving punts.

4. This isn't a broken record, but we have a coach who knows Brady and knows BB and can counter some of his schemes.
That works both ways ... especially if Brady does what I think he will do. He'll take marginal + yardage to reinforce what they already know. Brady will then run different plays off the same looks in the 2nd and 4th quaters ... like I said ... it works both ways.

It's going to be a close game and obviously Vintage Brady is a scary sight, but if we can send the blitz again and pick up on the screen passes that Brady will use to counter Blitzes, we will 100% put ourselves in a position to win this ball game and thats all you can ask for on the road in the playoffs, so theres my keys to the game and yes I do think we can and will win this game.

Can you win the game ... sure you can .. you'll have to play your absolute best to win. We can get away with a few mistakes and still win just like we almost did last time. 5 turnovers you should have destroyed us in that game.

;) ........;)

Last edited:
Good season Jet's fans but the reason you couldn't post reasons you would win is because you had to hope for a miracle or two.

Mangini proved he is an excellant NFL coach ... the future looks pretty good for the Jet's.

3. Our defense in our last 6 games in which we are 6-2 have given up 12.8 ppg, 1 rushing touchdown and 22 sacks. They set our offense up for positive drives.

I'm not surprised the jets put up those kinds of numbers....since their last 6 games were all against teams with no winning record...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents