PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Katy Perry for Halftime

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing that it's strictly based on Pepsi, money, and the fact that they try to get as many people as possible to tune in for those 30 minutes (or how even long it is during the halftime at the SB). That makes sense, as you point out.

In other words, I don't think that a bunch of teenage girls and homosexual men (Perry's target audience, no offense intended) are suddenly going to tune in for the game itself.
Well it's hard to know exactly when the half time show starts. So they will probably get a bunch of viewers before half time that are waiting for the show. They will see some of the commercials and a bit of the game. Some might continue watching the game after. Some might even continue to watch the game in the future because they liked what they saw in the super bowl and because they haven't watched much before. It's about trying to get people who wouldn't usually turn on the game to do so. Even if it's just for a while.

I think a lot of straight men could have interest in seeing Katy Perry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back