PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lance Zierlein's pre draft scouting report of Mac Jones was spot on

Guy was 4-2 in playoffs, all on the road.......
Exactly. So at least he can say that. I'll neve forget that loss in the playoffs we were 14-2 that season. Another missed opportunity.

• Ugh
Reactions: sb1
Ppl dump on Sanchez.. however the guy made 2 AFCCG appearances in his career and beat us at Gillette. More than Mac can say.
Beat Peyton Manning in his final game as a Colt.

And that's not to dump on Mac.. you and I know Mac was set up for failure his 2nd season.

Interesting. So looking back at this old thread, 75% of message board voters on the poll thought Mac would be a franchise player and star.
Many said he would only be good if surrounded by talent, which clearly he wasn’t
20% still believe in Corky to this day.

As always with scouting reports, I always feel some key things keep getting neglected...

IE: a college WR that struggles to gain separation against college DBs is NEVER getting open in the pros.

Football smart. Understands the concept, reads the defense and executes decisively and on time.
This is not a dig, but I remember you for the first time really pissed at the team for not making a move for Fields, what do you think of him now? Something still there that perhaps the Patriots can go after as plan B?

wrong thread

The offense looks worse. What's the excuse now? Bob won't let Zapp throw...

Ppl dump on Sanchez.. however the guy made 2 AFCCG appearances in his career and beat us at Gillette. More than Mac can say.
Mac has beaten us at Gillette more than Sanchez did.

still waiting on him to appear in the AFCCG though

Mac has beaten us at Gillette more than Sanchez did.

still waiting on him to appear in the AFCCG though
Lol your excacty right. It won't ever happen in NE. Mac is unfortunately going to be a career backup meanwhile Tua continues to shine. Mac is the nail in BBs coaching coffin here.

Zappe never had a full training camp as starter ya know… lol
Oh yes of course I understand... he was never given a shot in the new offense with BOB ... LoL

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back