PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post Let's Talk Free Agency 2024

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone shuts down Miami late in the season. Miami has a serious problem flaming out as the season progresses. Bills D needs two new S's and a couple CB's for starters.
They may need upgrades at CB but they have the same CBs that they had all last year back there, no difference. Practically any new starting caliber safety they sign will be better than Hyde and Poyer.

Not the recent ones. Any objective measure of the last 4 shows that they hit on 3 or 4 players in these drafts, which is a good ratio. Here are all the players who have joined: Onwenu, Anfernee, Uche, Dugger, Rham, Barmore, Marcus Jones, Zappe and Harris are backups, which tracks for where they were picked, Gonzalez, Keion, Sow, Douglas.

We're still waiting to see how Mapu, Andrews, Mafi & Roberts pan out.

The scouts blew it on Mac, Belichick didn't want him. What a waste. Strange we're still waiting on, Jack Jones had a 2 cent head but was hugely talented for a 4th rounder.

At the end of the day, they picked 12 starting caliber guys in 4 years, 2 backups, and 5 guys who we're still wondering about.
What are the 12 starters ?

i don’t really want ridley tbh. What is the punishment if hes caught gambling again? Also had the mental health issues a couple years back. 18m per or whatever it is seems alot for him even without the risks that come with it.

Well I’m conflicted I’m so happy I won’t see Mac take another snap as a Patriot, but also sad that my autographed Jersey and cards are now worth crap.
I have a tradition as soon as we draft a guy I’m on eBay and auction sites tracking down their memorabilia.

Who leaves first Ju Ju or Devante?
I think they leave at the same time which is 2025 (after this season), but Parker has a less cap hit this season. So he could be a possibility.

Damn it pays to be mid
if someone had told me a qb that took two different teams to the playoffs in three years was mid, id say you were crazy.

That’s too much coin for Baker. Now go get Fields.
So what do you think the backup option if no Fields? Minshew? Trading for Sam Howell? Waiting until round 3-4 for Rattler/Milton?

I know some of you are dead set on mediocre QB solutions. Hopefully we don’t run out of those options. Thankfully, Zappe is always on the table as a fallback option.

Gardner minshew or Jacoby Brissett
Whichever one is cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes