PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

He isn't wrong.

He is, though. The effectiveness is lessened, but it still helps. I've seen the data. I'd pass it on to you, but I don't recall where I saw it.

Why is it still working than? It’s dumbass leftwhich making excuses for well being the worst OC on the league

Those stats are interesting. I haven't been impressed with the playcalling all year

He is, though. The effectiveness is lessened, but it still helps. I've seen the data. I'd pass it on to you, but I don't recall where I saw it.
Carmelo15 posted them. Surprising how good they have been using PA with the worse run game in the NFL.

Have to wonder if that decision is all on BL or if Brady is a factor in that.

Brady was given a lot of praise his first year in TB for turning the offense around by incorporating plays he wanted to use.

I'm not claiming Brady is calling the plays, but his oline has been terrible this. Maybe Brady has wanted a reduction of PA plays that set him up for big hits until he gains confidence his blockers can hold back the pass rush.

Also not claiming that's the case, just offering a potential explanation

Wow... They threw their season away by not firing Leftwich 3 weeks ago.
I put more on Bowles than Leftwich. The entire operation has been stagnant and unimaginative. I don't see any leadership qualities in Bowles or Leftwich so the team isn't getting out of their funk due to anything they can offer. The defense has plenty of talent, they're lacking in attitude, effort and discipline. The offense has enough talent for an exceptional passing game, they're lacking in executive (mostly in the red zone), in addition to the issues with play-calling. The insistence on running the ball, for whatever purpose, is killing several drives. It's just not working so I would move away from it as much as possible at this point. They need to start winning by leaning on their strengths and executing better in the red zone.

Brady doesn't call plays but you have to think he factors in all these bad decisions, guys. Where are the creative plays? Go no huddle more? Spread them out more and let Brady work? They keep doing the same **** over and over and you have to put some blame on Brady. A coach with a spine would of stopped all of this and hopefully that's coming. At least make the defenses earn it.

Bring back Arians. He's a motivator at least and I doubt he would stubbornly stick with an approach or plays that aren't working. In hindsight too, maybe the friction between Arians and Brady was a good thing.

Bring back Arians. He's a motivator at least and I doubt he would stubbornly stick with an approach or plays that aren't working. In hindsight too, maybe the friction between Arians and Brady was a good thing.
Maybe. Brady is going to have to be laser sharp moving forward and he can't miss any open guys, especially in the red zone. That's a bit unfair for him but his receivers are just not making tough catches. That one to Evans that was too deep was both a bad pass and catchable. An elite WR1 catches that 8/10 times. They need a spark!

I put more on Bowles than Leftwich. The entire operation has been stagnant and unimaginative. I don't see any leadership qualities in Bowles or Leftwich so the team isn't getting out of their funk due to anything they can offer. The defense has plenty of talent, they're lacking in attitude, effort and discipline. The offense has enough talent for an exceptional passing game, they're lacking in executive (mostly in the red zone), in addition to the issues with play-calling. The insistence on running the ball, for whatever purpose, is killing several drives. It's just not working so I would move away from it as much as possible at this point. They need to start winning by leaning on their strengths and executing better in the red zone.

Sad thing is there offense had no creativity even when they had an elite oline wiith AB, Gronk, Evans, and Godwin. They were putting points up on sheer talent alone

At this stage of the season? That would create more problems than it potentially would solve.

At this stage of the season? That would create more problems than it potentially would solve.
Ravens fired their OC around 12 weeks into the season and won the Super Bowl with Joe Flacco.

Leftwich still has a job cause they staff is family

Ravens fired their OC around 12 weeks into the season and won the Super Bowl with Joe Flacco.

Firing coordinators in-season isn't unheard of, the Colts just fired their OC. Bringing back Arians to HC would be an unprecedented move.

Firing coordinators in-season isn't unheard of, the Colts just fired their OC. Bringing back Arians to HC would be an unprecedented move.
Arians could be HC in name but he's really just an OC. I think the effect would be more or less the same as an OC swap.

Pretty amazing how both the Bucs and Rams are almost equally disappointing, just that Brady is being far less individually s.hit than Stafford

1667741011338.jpeg

Pretty amazing how both the Bucs and Rams are almost equally disappointing, just that Brady is being far less individually s.hit than Stafford

View attachment 47020
Both their running games stink.

Akers is playing today we'll see how it goes

Akers didn’t even want to be there.
I wouldn't be surprised if he has a good game. Bucs should have a shot though their secondary is back and so is Hicks. Let's see how it goes

Rodgers should have last years MVP revoked and given to Adams.

Bucs will blow the Rams out today. Book that.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back