PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Official 2024 Free Agency Thread - Day 1

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Anyone crying about Washed Austin ****ing Eckler is just looking to cry for crying's sake.

There's plenty of actual things to cry about thus far.
I think it’s more of a thing where you ask “wait the Commanders thought a washed up Ekeler was an upgrade from Gibson?”.

What does that say about Gibson? Are the Commanders just stupid or are they just at the point where they don’t think he is good?

Anyone got a status update on Zolak’s “fireworks”?
Everyone figured Pats would come out of the gates swinging in FA
Zolak plays it like he has this secure inside info. So he spews his nonsense
Truth is. Nobody in that organization is going to trust a drunken fool with anything

Nice to see RK throwing out some cash

About that cash.....
On Fire GIF

Nice to see RK throwing out some cash
Blare the effing trumpets and sing praise to Kraft for allowing us to pay a key player that would’ve been a disaster to let go of.

I think it’s more of a thing where you ask “wait the Commanders thought a washed up Ekeler was an upgrade from Gibson?”.

What does that say about Gibson? Are the Commanders just stupid or are they just at the point where they don’t think he is good?
I think the Commanders are dumb, yes.
I think that they think they'll sell 500 more season tickets bringing in a """name""" like Eckler. Remember, new ownership there.

I think the Commanders are dumb, yes.
I think that they think they'll sell 500 more season tickets bringing in a """name""" like Eckler. Remember, new ownership there.
Okay fair enough. I’ve watched Gibson on a number of occasions and I’ll tell you he’s average af. Both things can be true about Ekeler and Gibson.

Honestly I expected him to go for more. Great news.

still a lot of holes to fill but it’s a step in the right direction.

Top remaining Pats targets
1. Ridley
2. Hunter
3. T. Smith
4. Simmons
5. Jonah Williams
6. Gilmore
7. Xavian Howard
8. Noah Fant

Okay fair enough. I’ve watched Gibson on a number of occasions and I’ll tell you he’s average af. Both things can be true about Ekeler and Gibson.
Gibson's a role guy - you bring Eckler in to be a feature guy.

I think the Pats have been conditioned for 20+ years that you win by not splashing money on few guys that they don't know anything else.

If that's how they want to play it, they will get a reality gut punch soon enough.
I think the fans have been conditioned to expect this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back