PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Late Games (Jets/Colts, etc...) discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really dont want the jets making the playoffs and facing the pats..makes me nervous with their D.

Mcnabb sacked and it's 3rd and long. This is amazing

i really dont want the jets making the playoffs and facing the pats..makes me nervous with their D.

Sanchez in the cold in January in a high pressure situation? I don't know, I'd rather face the Jets than many other teams.

A Jets fan?

Like they have a shot at even winning a playoff game nevermind the Super Bowl.

Well, at least they have a shot at winning the Colts game....

Put it this way, would you rather face a Ben Roeth/Joe Flacco or would you rather face Mark Sanchez? To me the decision is easy :)

Sanchez in the cold in January in a high pressure situation? I don't know, I'd rather face the Jets than many other teams.

true

Sanchez would be lucky to keep the ball on the playing field

I wouldn't be surprised to see assistant coaches and stadium staff coming down with more balls than Jets receivers

I will take the Jets anytime done an unknown because of our D. The work will already have been done. Plus, I will love to face Sanchez in the playoffs.
On this game, I think the colts want to throw it so they remove the pressure of going undefeated.

You know if the Jets to beat the Colts, ESPN will praise the Colts coach for saving Manning for the post season and keeping the team healthy.

I wonder if the Indy coaches got a feel for what the players wanted in regards to a 16-0 season? I'd be mad if I was a player.

Regardless of what the media thinks tomorrow, this game was not a sure win had Peyton played the 4th quarter.

broncos team never gives up.not sure we want to face them in the playofffs but have no choice.

Jets scored to go up 12 and a 2 pt conversion attempt coming...

Last edited:
I really hate them 2 commentators....they sound very disappointed that Manning not playing and dying for the them to go for 16-0...really pathetic.

Peyton Manning is looking for his sheep right now.

Whatever the plan is, Manning is pissed. His chance to also go 16-0 blown.

I'm not worried about the Jets. They still have to win next week. The Colts gave them a gift today, they will not get any gifts from the Bengals.

Manning looks pissed and it wouldn't surprise me if the rest of his team mates aren't to happy either.

Wow, the Jets are gonna win this game. How the **** is that possible :eek:

Can someone please get a picture of Manning's face before the commercial break? He looked like he was going to cry. :rofl:

Manning looks pissed. This could blow up in the locker room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back