PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official Peyton Manning choke thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
colts are the 3rd best team of the decade behind the pats and steelers.

Re: Official Peyton Manning choke thread

Until Manning wins nexts year's SB.

Wow - what a bitter, angry fanbase New England's has become...

Don't we sound like Colts fans in 2003, 2004, and 2007? Go back to ColtsFreaks, you jagoff.

Nah - it's bitter. You guys are pathetic; there are a half dozen threads celebrating Manning & the pick.

As Steve Young said, it was Wayne's job to cut, and he didn't. That's not an excuse; Manning will have to live with that.

But he'll be back. Can't say the same about Brady...

ROFL. Yeah, because there was NONE of that from Colts fans after the Giants beat the Pats. Stop being so self-righteous.

Lmao I love ESPN.

Tom Jackson comment at 1:00P.M "Peyton Manning is the GOAT and head and shoulders above Brady."

10:45 "I was about to put Peyton as the GOAT, now, he is behind Brady. He is a quarterback with a 9-9 playoff record, Wow."

all I know is, 3>1.

and Tom Brady never threw a pick six in any SB he's been in, just sayin'

Nah - it's bitter. You guys are pathetic; there are a half dozen threads celebrating Manning & the pick.

As Steve Young said, it was Wayne's job to cut, and he didn't. That's not an excuse; Manning will have to live with that.

1.) Feel free to check the archives of Colts' forums after the 2007 Super Bowl.

2.) Why the hell would you think it's bitterness when we're reveling in Manning's cementing himself as a choker instead of an all-time great? That's not bitterness, slick, that's preferring Brady and basking in the glow of knowing that more people will come around to that same position.

3.) Steve Young was wrong. That pick-6 was all Manning.

Lmao I love ESPN.

Tom Jackson comment at 1:00P.M "Peyton Manning is the GOAT and head and shoulders above Brady."

10:45 "I was about to put Peyton as the GOAT, now, he is behind Brady. He is a quarterback with a 9-9 playoff record, Wow."

This is why I don't give a crap about the who media Manning vs. Brady debate. The media's opinion chances depending on which way the wind blows.

You should probably re-think that. The Pats have better draft position because of this season's finish and are in a better position to sign free agents (which the Colts don't do anyway). We'll be back.

By the way, the very fact that you are whining like a 16 year old girl on a Pats message board after your beloved hick team just lost the big game shows everyone how much of a threat to the Colts the Pats still are (as well as where the Colts rank in the decade). To say this just makes you look like an idiot.

You should probably re-think that. The Pats have better draft position because of this season's finish and are in a better position to sign free agents (which the Colts don't do anyway). We'll be back.

By the way, the very fact that you are whining like a 16 year old girl on a Pats message board after your beloved hick team just lost the big game shows everyone how much of a threat to the Colts the Pats still are (as well as where the Colts rank in the decade). To say this just makes you look like an idiot.

Nah dude, people go on "bad" teams message boards after their team loses the Super Bowl, just for kicks. You know teams like the Patriots who have no shot next year.

For example, after SB42 I immediately logged on to the Browns message board and let them know what's up.

Last edited:
This is just beautiful. Manning is not even top three of his generation. Greatest ever my a**. Regular season means jack****. 9-9 in the postseason. That is what counts. He couldn´t be Brady´s, Warner´s or Big Ben´s waterboy, because he´d spill it, when it matters. :p:D

There's Brady and there's everyone else. I'm still not sure that, going forward, I'd take Brady first, but when their careers are over, Brady will stand out over the rest. Games like this remind you how hard it is to win 1 SB, let alone 3 (or the 4-5 that I think Brady could end his career with...)

Nah dude, people go on teams who have no shot at the SB message boards after their teams lose the SB all of the time, you know, just for kicks.

For example, after SB42 I immediately logged on to the Browns message board and let them know what's up.

I hit up the Redkins, Raiders, and Bucs.

Hey, just remember Peyton Manning.

Your gonna be playing in nice ole Foxboro next season. We don't have a roof, but we have oodles of cold air and snow.

C ya :)

Do you understand the term bitter?
You lost, your QB choked. What could we have to be bitter about, you don't have anything we would want.

Adam Schefter: Trainer says Peyton Manning hurt neck in the 4th

Apparently when he turned his head watching Tracy Porter run back the interception he just threw that cost his team a Super Bowl.

Do you understand the term bitter?
You lost, your QB choked. What could we have to be bitter about, you don't have anything we would want.

We have the greatest QB of all-time and the greatest team of the decade.

He has a one-hit-wonder SB franchise with a regular season QB who just choked away the Super Bowl. How insecure do you have to be to come on a Patriots message board after a Super Bowl they weren't involved in? :rofl:

Last edited:

Your team lost today ... what the frig are you doing here ... go kick your dog and hump your goat. :rolleyes:

poor bitter Pats fans...poor bitter Brady fans...poor N.E.

we're the BEST fans of the BEST QB of the TEAM OF THE DECADE

it's feels so good to be this bitter

Adam Schefter: Trainer says Peyton Manning hurt neck in the 4th

Apparently when he turned his head watching Tracy Porter run back the interception he just threw that cost his team a Super Bowl.

Probably the block on the pick 6, he got his face shoved into the turf.

Hey, just remember Peyton Manning.

Your gonna be playing in nice ole Foxboro next season. We don't have a roof, but we have oodles of cold air and snow.

C ya :)

I'd like to see this the last game of the year. Punishment from the NFL for the 2 games they threw this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
Back