PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official Peyton Manning choke thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see this the last game of the year. Punishment from the NFL for the 2 games they threw this year

Never thought about that, that would be god damn awesome.

However, I'm guessing the regular mid-season SNF showdown.

poor bitter Pats fans...poor bitter Brady fans...poor N.E.

we're the BEST fans of the BEST QB of the TEAM OF THE DECADE

it's feels so good to be this bitter

I remember a swarm of you inbred jagoffs infesting this board after the Pats lost.

Last edited:
Re: Official Peyton Manning choke thread

Hey, I just bought my Superbowl champs gear! How about you?

3>1 SB champs
4>2 Conference Championships
18-1 > 16-3

Team of the Decade! STFU Colts fans!

You will have to excuse me, I am a little drunk.

Very satisfying game, especially the DECISIVE pick-6. :singing::rocker::eat1::eat3:

Well, Peyton still has the Pro Bowl to look forward.....oh wait.

So are they going to run Reggie Wayne out of Indy (even though it's not his fault)?

To the visting Peyton huggers who taunted the 18-1 Pats, back at you *****es :rocker:

Kiss the 3 rings, .500 playoff football chokegods

Nah dude, people go on "bad" teams message boards after their team loses the Super Bowl, just for kicks. You know teams like the Patriots who have no shot next year.

For example, after SB42 I immediately logged on to the Browns message board and let them know what's up.

I hit up the Lions forums myself.

NFLN is about to show Manning's postgame.

http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26876

Check out this thread, some Colts fan has convinced himself it was fixed for the Saints to win, as if that wasn't funny enough he thinks Manning was in on it :rofl::rofl:

Re: Not me, F*ck off Saints/Pats/Everyone Trolls
Dude your an idiot.... the 2 point conversion was legit.... and we got beat...

Mods please delete this thread and shut this idiot off before he embarrasses the rest of us....

It's all fun to talk trash before the game and all, but if we lose we have to take the lumps... Don't be an ass... the Colts are not like that and we as Colts Freaks shouldn't be either...

Have some class dude.... where's your dignity... you sound like a little *****...

Stop it already

"He made a great play, he made a great play."

"Porter made a great play. He made a great play."

"They deserved to win the game"

Does Peyton get crucified for giving Belichick answers in post-game?

3_24_manning.jpg

Portrait of a Fudd

Peyton Williams Manning Fudd

Mr. Fudd, a Louisiana native, grew up as a boy rooting for the New Orleans Saints and playing with his pet turtle, Mortimer. Today, Mr. Fudd is the star quarterback of the NFL Indianapolis Colts. He and his younger brother Eli, also a starting quarterback in the league, sometimes reflect on their early childhood growing up with a father who was Archie Manning Fudd, star quarterback of the New Orleans Saints. Mr. Fudd recalls, "Our dad meant the world to us growing up. We were very popular in school since everyone would ask us after school can you get us a picture of your dad."

Well, at least for the Colts history has been kind to Super Bowl losers.... oh wait....

hahhahahahhahahhahahhaha

enjoy foxboro next season peyton!

The sun's going to shine a little brighter tomorrow an the air's going to taste a little sweeter...Peyton Manning choked in the Super Bowl.

3_24_manning.jpg

Portrait of a Fudd

Peyton Williams Manning Fudd

Mr. Fudd, a Louisiana native, grew up as a boy rooting for the New Orleans Saints and playing with his pet turtle, Mortimer. Today, Mr. Fudd is the star quarterback of the NFL Indianapolis Colts. He and his younger brother Eli, also a starting quarterback in the league, sometimes reflect on their early childhood growing up with a father who was Archie Manning Fudd, star quarterback of the New Orleans Saints. Mr. Fudd recalls, "Our dad meant the world to us growing up. We were very popular in school since everyone would ask us after school can you get us a picture of your dad."

**** me. THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

What a great game. Peyton (the so called greatest QB ever) chokes it away with an in interception to Porter

Where's Bob Ryan now?

Nice work on colts.com.

I am pleased.

Did you read the rest of that forum? Gotta love the thread from "Dave in Miami" about Patsfans and seeing it come back to bite him in the ass tonight. BWAHAHAHA. What a queerbait.

Brady also put only 17 points against the giants. The colts running game didn't do anything to help manning.

The running game had just about their best output for the year.

Tony Dungy is drowning kittens as we speak.

Caldwell has done Dungy and Peyton proud with a choke just like the good old days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back