PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Releases are IN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Releases are IN!

BJGE fans are firing their AKs into the sky as we type

First time I have ever laughed out loud reading something on here - well done Deus.

He is injured. Perhaps he could be back in 2 weeks, in 2 months or for the playoffs. If he were a starter, he might very well have made the team, awaiting his availability or when it was known that he wasn't available for the season.

If his injury was clearly season ending, I would think that he would have put on the IR before now.

OK...but to me, that's very different from being "beaten out, plain and simple." Saying "it's not worth being shorthanded at the position while we hold your spot open for the next 10 weeks, we're better off just keeping Ninkovich" is a different kind of value equation.

Correction accepted.

OK...but to me, that's very different from being "beaten out, plain and simple." Saying "it's not worth being shorthanded at the position while we hold your spot open for the next 10 weeks, we're better off just keeping Ninkovich" is a different kind of value equation.

Correction accepted.

Hey, that's not supposed to happen on the internet! ;)

I do think that Ninkovich is a nice balance to the likes of Burgess & TBC in his strength against the run.

It just looks odd.

*nod* Especially since, over the first seven years of Bill's tenure, they used 4 OTs... But they have gone with three at times. So, I am not surprised..

Patspsycho - something you should take into consideration about your sig is that, last year, Chad Jackson was originally on the roster. The Pats, however, chose to cut him on Sunday and bring back someone else. So I wouldn't go rejoicing to quickly over BJGE.

Patspsycho - something you should take into consideration about your sig is that, last year, Chad Jackson was originally on the roster. The Pats, however, chose to cut him on Sunday and bring back someone else. So I wouldn't go rejoicing to quickly over BJGE.

My argument in terms of BJGE making the roster and developing into an impact player is based on quite a few factors, and things I have observed about him, and how he has evolved as a player.

It wasn't an haphazard "oh let's go with him because he blew up the last preseason game."

I have seen some of his college games and this kid put back to back 1000 yard season at Ole Miss. and don't forget that's in the SEC, which is no picnic.

Also with ZERO fumbles.

Last edited:
My argument in terms of BJGE making the roster and developing into an impact player is based on quite a few factors, and things I have observed about him, and how he has evolved as a player.

It wasn't an haphazard "oh let's go with him because he blew up the last preseason game."

I have seen some of his college games and this kid put back to back 1000 yard season at Ole Miss. and don't forget that's in the SEC, which is no picnic.

I couldn't care less why you like him. I thinks its just dump to be changing your sig the way you did when there is recent history that says that things change.

BTW, Why don't you take a look at all the different RBs who have come out of the SEC after back to back 1000 yard seasons and done nothing in the NFL.

I couldn't care less why you like him. I thinks its just dump to be changing your sig the way you did when there is recent history that says that things change.

BTW, Why don't you take a look at all the different RBs who have come out of the SEC after back to back 1000 yard seasons and done nothing in the NFL.

Thanks for assuming I was born yesterday. I said "quite a few factors" not just his college stats- I am well aware that shining at the college level doesn't always translate into NFL prowess.

However, you do become aware of patterns and traits that carry over into the NFL, including the requirement that you take on an extra dimension to your game.

Example: his blocking is much better now. This is an example of how he has adapted and evolved. He barely blocked in college.

Very idiotic and disrespectful to 9/11. Get that s*** out of here.

You seem to be implying that all Muslims are terrorists ... possibly more disrespectful.

You seem to be implying that all Muslims are terrorists ... possibly more disrespectful.

How is that more disrespectful than assuming all muslims have AKs?

Thanks for assuming I was born yesterday. I said "quite a few factors" not just his college stats- I am well aware that shining at the college level doesn't always translate into NFL prowess.

However, you do become aware of patterns and traits that carry over into the NFL, including the requirement that you take on an extra dimension to your game.

Example: his blocking is much better now. This is an example of how he has adapted and evolved. He barely blocked in college.

Posting incorrect predictions in your signature is cool.

Wow this thread just went to ****. Talking about Muslims in a Patriots releases thread? Jesus.

It actually *is* more disrespectful, incredibly enough. You took a tasteless and insensitive comment and, against all odds, managed to out-do it. Go you.

Last edited:

Too bad that isn't what was happening.. Maybe you should have just read what was said instead of reading more into it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes