PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So Glad Ryan won the MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. The media wants the Falcons to win they're just not all convinced that they will.
Yes they want the falcons to win. But all the coverage has been about the revenge tour, brady's 5th , pats 7th appearance etc etc . Even I am ODed by all the coverage.

Not surprised at the awards. Goodall wasn't going to let the Pats win anything, let alone let Brady win MVP. Thats fine, Ryan can enjoy his MVP while we enjoy our rings. I'm nervous for this game but also confident. We are well prepared and well coached and I feel that it is more so than the Falcons team.

Wow, what is with the playing victim here? Roger doesn't vote on the MVP, most people had Ryan winning, no need to reach for reasons to blame Roger with zero logic simply because he fought to have Brady suspended.

BTW he 'let' us win the most games of all 32 teams, 16.

I didn't want them to have any motivation from a perceived slight. (Not that it would matter) Let them be satisfied with the MVP award!
Yeah, I was actually nervous when they gave Ryan Offensive Player of the Year. Was worried that they were going to split the Awards and make Brady MVP...it would have pissed the Falcons off and given them motivation. Now all the motivation is in the Pats lockerroom and the pressure is on for the Falcons.

Works for me. :)

And there I was in the third quarter thinking there was nothing superstitious about winning regular season MVP and winning superbowl. I even dismissed the Madden curse and all. Now I am officially scared.

MVPs are now 0-8 in Super Bowls. Mind boggling.

SB MVP > Regular Seaon MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft