PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steve Gregory released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes. Can't pass up an opportunity to bash Arrington any time somebody barely mentions him.

:rofl: because he's such a good CB right? If not looking for the football is the sign of a good CB he's elite.

never in my life, don't know how to play. I played CB/SS for 13 years, not at an NFL level but I can spot a bad player like Gregory rather easy.
Then you must know a lot more than Bill Belichick about who to entrust with coordinating a defense on the field of play.

Just out of curiosity, where on earth did you play CB/SS for 13 years?

Not much of a surprise, take that money and sign us a good receiver.

you mean waiting for the WR to catch the ball? ******* brilliant concept.

Could you show me a specific play? I could take a look at it. I can tell you one thing, it doesn't matter if you played CB for 100 years, an order to properly evaluate any play in the secondary you need to watch All-22 and I can tell from watching it Arrington is a good CB. It doesn't matter if he is playing outside or in the slot. If he was so bad why would BB give him a loaded contract? Do you know what trail coverage is?

Have you heard of trail coverage?

Tough to play trail coverage when you can't find the football. Arrington is much better with the play in front of him. When receivers get upfield is where he has a lot of trouble.

Could you show me a specific play? I could take a look at it. I can tell you one thing, it doesn't matter if you played CB for 100 years, an order to properly evaluate any play in the secondary you need to watch All-22 and I can tell from watching it Arrington is a good CB. It doesn't matter if he is playing outside or in the slot. If he was so bad why would BB give him a loaded contract? Do you know what trail coverage is?

BB the GM has made plenty of mistakes don't go and run to that like it has any merit. Stop bringing up that bull crap "trail coverage". Waiting for the WR to catch the ******* football is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Look for the god damn football when the WR looks. The secondary coaching has been putrid, the right technique hasn't been seen in a while.

BB the GM has made plenty of mistakes don't go and run to that like it has any merit. Stop bringing up that bull crap "trail coverage". Waiting for the WR to catch the ******* football is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Look for the god damn football when the WR looks. The secondary coaching has been putrid, the right technique hasn't been seen in a while.

Do you watch coaching tape?

Tough to play trail coverage when you can't find the football. Arrington is much better with the play in front of him. When receivers get upfield is where he has a lot of trouble.

I completly disagree with this. He shutdown Mike Wallace twice this season and Mike Wallace routes are basically all 20+ yards

welp...Gregory is gone...the big adios...sayonara...kaput...finito...over and out....unresuscitated doornail....see ya!...

now who am I gonna hate every day?....gotta think this through here....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....I GOT IT!!!!

ARRINGTON!!! HE SUCKS!!!

whew...I feel MUCH better now...was startin' to feel the stabbing pains of cold turkey Gregorydrawal.....

welp...Gregory is gone...the big adios...sayonara...kaput...finito...over and out....unresuscitated doornail....see ya!...

now who am I gonna hate every day?....gotta think this through here....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....I GOT IT!!!!

ARRINGTON!!! HE SUCKS!!!

whew...I feel MUCH better now...was startin' to feel the stabbing pains of cold turkey Gregorydrawal.....
Have you forgotten that horrific bane to footballkind, Danny Amendola?

I'm trying to ignore all lunacy emanating from Planet Amendolahate

Coaching tape is a legitamate way of gathering info. I dont know why you have to go all Mike Florio on me when I mention all-22.
Gathering one form of information All22PatsFan. It gives you ammunition but it doesn't provide you with a gun, load it or offer you the expertise of a marksman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes