PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday's crowd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sunday's crowd......

I really hope no rats fans are running their mouths outside the stadium...I may not be able to help myself. I've had a chitty week...and im looking for an excuse. :mad:

We should meet up for a beer.

I'll be nice and extra loud for you, decked in my Jets gear. ;)

Last edited:

There better be a bunch of "Cryin' Ryan" signs in the stands, that's all I have to say.
Thats good, i'd like to see that all over the stadium.

BB will definitely get a standing ovation from the crowd. Fans will show that they support their coach and every decision that he makes. I really hope this game will be like the 07 Chargers game, probably the best atmostphere ever at Gillette.

I hope your all bringing your "outdoor voices" typically a bit louder anyway since it's the Jests, and the wine and cheese crowd may be diminished since it is a 4:15 start in November.......but moreso to support BB and Pats players!!

Let's hope. Normally the wine and cheese crowd is there as long as Brady is.

I hope your all bringing your "outdoor voices" typically a bit louder anyway since it's the Jests, and the wine and cheese crowd may be diminished since it is a 4:15 start in November.......but moreso to support BB and Pats players!!

Muffy and I will be there in the red seats as long as the temperature is close to 50, later we'll retire inside for some chablis and brie.

Muffy and I will be there in the red seats as long as the temperature is close to 50, later we'll retire inside for some chablis and brie.

Oh DO remember to bring Muffy's cardigan. She's an absolute saint and we wouldn't want her to catch a chill!

Oh DO remember to bring Muffy's cardigan. She's an absolute saint and we wouldn't want her to catch a chill!

Muffy could be a large hairy man.. after all he did say he was into big men. So be careful what you assume ;)

destroy!!!

I was at week 2 game. Quite afew Pats fans in my section. We stood LOUD & PROUD. I was looking to see if there was a fire truck that had a hose long enough to spray Fireman Ed.

We should meet up for a beer.

I'll be nice and extra loud for you, decked in my Jets gear. ;)

Is that you in your avatar? :)

BB is the best...... expect a POSITIVE reception.:)

destroy!!!

Enjoy!! Your f*ckin world is our brand new toy! Dominate! Eliminate! You're gonna feel the wrath... WRATH OF HATE!!!

Maybe it's because I was sitting lower than usual, but last year's Jets game was the loudest and best that I've ever heard the Gillette crowd. I hope they can match that intensity on Sunday. I think a pumped crowd could really help things.

Okay, seriously Pats fans, this is my 5th straight trip to Gillette, including the '06 playoff showdown.

Wine and cheese crowd? Since when. In the past 4 Jet/Pat games we have stood the ENTIRE GAME. You don't get that at Jet games, and we are anything but a wine and cheese crowd. We are a beer and more beer crowd, making tons of noise, as your leader, Brady, has said many times that it's the loudest crowd he goes up against.

Anyways, I've never thought of the Patriots as a wine and cheese crowd. You guys are loud and even last year when we were up 24-6 on you on the Thursday Night game, you guys kept bringing the noise, something I really respect about your fan base because at 24-6, Jet fans would sit on their hands until we score a TD.

Maybe the people calling the crowd wine and cheese are the ones not going to games and watching on CBS. CBS doesn't do any crowd justice, nor does FOX, ESPN or NBC. They tone down the noise so we can hear their "Expert" commentators.

Pats fans are loud and when I get to the parking lot at Noon today, I full expect to hear their loudness for the next 7-8 hours.

Okay, seriously Pats fans, this is my 5th straight trip to Gillette, including the '06 playoff showdown.

Wine and cheese crowd? Since when. In the past 4 Jet/Pat games we have stood the ENTIRE GAME. You don't get that at Jet games, and we are anything but a wine and cheese crowd. We are a beer and more beer crowd, making tons of noise, as your leader, Brady, has said many times that it's the loudest crowd he goes up against.

Anyways, I've never thought of the Patriots as a wine and cheese crowd. You guys are loud and even last year when we were up 24-6 on you on the Thursday Night game, you guys kept bringing the noise, something I really respect about your fan base because at 24-6, Jet fans would sit on their hands until we score a TD.

Maybe the people calling the crowd wine and cheese are the ones not going to games and watching on CBS. CBS doesn't do any crowd justice, nor does FOX, ESPN or NBC. They tone down the noise so we can hear their "Expert" commentators.

Pats fans are loud and when I get to the parking lot at Noon today, I full expect to hear their loudness for the next 7-8 hours.

Thank you. Every game I go to we're ALL screaming, stomping,and cheering; most Mondays I can't even talk so when people who don't even attend the games complain that we're not loud enough I have to think it's more a function of the broadcast than of the crowd itself, though I'll agree the influx of Muffys and Buffys has increased somewhat over the last few years.

Nice post, and spoken right from the trenches too. My brother and his friend are going today so I'm stuck home doing a party, but he's only home for a short time and they're loud so it's all good. I just called him with "CRYIN RYAN" LOL :rocker: so there'll be at least one sign there! Love it, GO PATS!!

I'll be watching from home, so if it happens I might not hear it, but I fully expect the sound system to blast "Tears of a Clown" at least a couple times.

OK, kids, no comments on my age...;)

4thand 2 was the set-up for an epic ass-kicking run of Patriots Football. You'll be hearing my voice all the way from Canada.

I'll be watching from home, so if it happens I might not hear it, but I fully expect the sound system to blast "Tears of a Clown" at least a couple times.

OK, kids, no comments on my age...;)

I'm not even sure my parents were physiologically capable of reproducing when the Miracles busted that out... and I get called old.

Whoa... ;)

Maybe it's because I was sitting lower than usual, but last year's Jets game was the loudest and best that I've ever heard the Gillette crowd. I hope they can match that intensity on Sunday. I think a pumped crowd could really help things.

It must have been because I drove up from Maryland for that game. :p

I got a lot of calls later that night about how people had to turn down their TVs because the crowd was so loud, especially during the halftime show when Troy Brown gave his speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe