PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Taylor Price......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to say it but I wouldn't put it past BB. He will wait til the playoffs to play Price or Ocho.

While I love the idea of wheeling out a secret weapon I'd have to wonder if doing that wouldnt hurt more than help: just how effective are they going to be without getting game reps? Having players on the field who have little game time at THE most critical time seems like a recipe for disaster.

While I love the idea of wheeling out a secret weapon I'd have to wonder if doing that wouldnt hurt more than help: just how effective are they going to be without getting game reps? Having players on the field who have little game time at THE most critical time seems like a recipe for disaster.

Edelman looked great taking over for Welker against Baltimore, Price looked good the last game of the year in Miami. Who knows. I just cant believe Ocho is that bad after having a great career.

Believe me, I'm not suggesting this is the reason we haven't seen much of Ocho or Price, just stating that I wouldn't put it past BB to use them more in the playoffs since teams will have little to no game film on these players.

People are calling him an early project yet he was drafted 90th, almost top of 4th round. The other options were Mardy Gilyard, Marcus Easley, Dezmon Briscoe and Riley Cooper. None have done a dang thing for their teams. Granted they could have taken Mike Williams, but his background was crazy, off the charts nutty.

I can see an argument like, we should have drafted Navorro Bowman, but they took 2 LBs in the prior round.

People are calling him an early project yet he was drafted 90th, almost top of 4th round. The other options were Mardy Gilyard, Marcus Easley, Dezmon Briscoe and Riley Cooper. None have done a dang thing for their teams. Granted they could have taken Mike Williams, but his background was crazy, off the charts nutty.

I can see an argument like, we should have drafted Navorro Bowman, but they took 2 LBs in the prior round.

You using facts? In an argument? Come on, man.

Because 6 guys were already out with injury, and Mallett obviously wasn't going to play. Those 7 were the 7 inactives. Bill apparently decided they were more likely to lose 2-3 WRs than 2 QBs (especially with Branch dealing with an injury of his own), and that Price could've played if absolutely necessary.

Look that's possible and hopefully thats the case.

You can understand my knee jerk reaction to seeing price dressed and not playing and an UDFA getting snaps i thought would be prices (barring injury)

Lets hope that hammie heals and i can see him catch some more slants in game 15/16 of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes