PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady needs to shoulder some blame

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEM said:
Is that really your license plate?

Yes, they both are. I am thinking about swaping the plates because when I drive the Lambo everyone thinks I either work or play for the Patriots. The PATS N1 should have been registered to the orange car instead so it would seem that I am more of a fan than a player.

NEM said:
Sorry, my apologies for your treatment. But, you see, some of the posters here have now gotten into bad habits, and are very critical of others, because they have picked up those bad habits by viviting the "other place" since this forum has had some technical problems.

Here there is much more a sense of dignity, while those bad habits, acquired fromthe other place, are now beginning to permeate and stink this place up. Hopefully, Ian has some vermin remover.

You are dead wrong. I have not posted a single letter over at the nation, however after all the ranting on this board about you, I went over and read their stuff. That is what I call quality entertainment. You deserve everything you got.

I agree about the vermin remover. Punks like you need that special BumBum Clown forum. It is right where you belong. I am sorry you didn't like this post because it did not have enough inside slants or crossing patterns.

Its a relief to see some of our longer term posters take a stand against the influx of misinformed morons and undercover trolls this forum has been infested with.

For the former there appears to be no pause between a thought entering their minds and it appearing on this forum - at least do a modicum of research before you come out with stupid comments about steroid use and Brady.

I have used this forum as a valuable resource tool for a couple of years now, reading the posts of people who know the score better than I do and trying to learn something - these days I have to wade through thread after thread of utter nonsense just to find a 'diamond in the rough'.

To all those who are trying to return the forum quality level back its past status I appreciate your efforts.

NM

Last edited:
NEM said:
If you dont like it here, leave. No one needs an arrogant complainer like you around anyway. And, you fit in much better over there with the rest of the vulgar ones.

This sit has always been the class of all fan forums. But now, the stench that you bring with you is permeating it ... Ian will fix it though with some roach cleaner and vermin remover.

NEM said:
Once again, great minds think alike. I posted that several times already.

Get rid of the bi tch.

You talk about dignity and label others intolerant or vulgar. You are such a hypocrite, Nem. You're just targeting the uninformed and shallow thinkers to try to re-establish your base here, and you are doing it so transparently it's comical. And you are blindly lashing out at the shadows you think ruined everything for you over at the Planet. Because the alternative would be admitting you ruined it for yourself because of your own uncontrollable ego driven intemperance. I watched you do it - was kinda like watching a car wreck - but I didn't join in.

I know a lot of people almost felt sorry for you by the time it was over - almost. But because you never ever learn your lesson any sympathy you generate is short lived. You have a favorite saying about the definition of insanity as making the same mistake over and over in spite of the poor results. What you fail to see is how well that shoe fits you. By your own admission you need an outlet like these message boards more than most - and yet you persist in alienating yourself from them and then just rachet up the rhetoric to try to shield yourself from justifiable criticism from or on behalf of the people you so callously malign. You are to say the least a piece of work.

But hey, we all know that already if we've been here for more than a few months. Your right, everyone else is wrong, so have a nice day. :D

From the way a lot of you arrogant sob?s around hear act like you seem to know everything about the patriots, you must have a lot of time on your hands. You seem to be the type of person that still lives at home with mommy and daddy in the basement playing play station or on your computer all day. If you are retired then this is not for you. ?Congrats to you ?. People are allowed to say what they want, when they want. Because you don?t agree with something they say you don?t have to be arrogant to the point of being a pessimistic or cynical ars. This type of behavior is childish and need not be in the forum. In other words grow up and stop being a thoughtless moron. Didn?t your mommy ever teach you that you should treat people how you want o be treated.

I personally blame Bridget Moynahan for Tom Brady's subpar performance the last two games. :D :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents