PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 11 NFL Games

Manning is going to throw a 1" TD

bs call, lucky pm

I think this is good game and good night.

Horrific call. It's not going to make a difference on this drive, but that's bull****.
The flags that are thrown in favor of the Broncos have become an embarrassment to the NFL.

U just cant defend a pass in today's nfl

So in order to keep Talib on Thomas, our entire defensive gameplan/success next week lays in the hands of Arrington.

Our defense stands or folds depending on Arrington vs. Welker in man to man...

There's going to be a lot of angry people on here next week when a repeat of the Manning flags turns up in Foxboro :mad:

So basically anytime there's any contact on any Denver incompletion, they're going to throw a flag

Welcome to the Broncos slaughterhouse. Next animal to be slaughtered: The Kansas City Chiefs.

Another bull**** call for the Broncos. Everything they ask for they get

I have to say that maybe Chiefs' defense isn't as good as advertised. The Colts did a better job against the Broncos' offense than the Chiefs' have thus far.

The Colts got to Manning. The Chiefs aren't getting there. That's the difference, in a nutshell, from what I'm seeing.

The Chiefs are getting a lot of holding and interference calls in the secondary. Does the Chiefs offense mug receivers on the reg or are they just bad calls?

The Colts got to Manning. The Chiefs aren't getting there. That's the difference, in a nutshell, from what I'm seeing.

Can't bring myself to "like" this, but yeah. No pressure.

So in order to keep Talib on Thomas, our entire defensive gameplan/success next week lays in the hands of Arrington.

Are you ******* kidding me?

KC is supposed to have a good pass rush. DEN is supposed to have a less than average offensive line.

What gives?

Missing Dennard is huge. The Patriots could have matched Talib on Thomas, Dennard on Decker, and Arrington w/help on Welker, and that could have at least forced Denver to be methodical about moving the ball. Without Dennard, Ryan's going to get a workout.

The Chiefs' pass rush has almost been non-existent. I don't care if the Broncos are in max protection, their o-line gives up a lot of pressures.

Missing Dennard is huge. The Patriots could have matched Talib on Thomas, Dennard on Decker, and Arrington w/help on Welker, and that could have at least forced Denver to be methodical about moving the ball. Without Dennard, Ryan's going to get a workout.

How do we know Dennard won't play?

Any defense should look good playing against the likes of Terrelle Pryor, Jeff Tuel, Jason Campbell, and Case Keenum.

Chiefs D has been overrated to a degree. They look relatively ordinary against an experience elite QB. Not rocket science.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back