PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Pregame Thread Week 17: Pats @ Buffalo

Pregame Discussion ahead of the LIVE game day discussion thread. The actual Game Thread will Open an hour ahead of kickoff.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s going to be tough game on the road, but this is a game the Bills need to take care of business if they think they will contend in the AFC. They can’t afford to drop a divisional game at home and get swept to a 4 win team.
The Bills have a shot to win the AFCE by winning the final 2 games.

Miami has to play at Baltimore and home vs Buffalo. The Phins have not beat a winning team on the road in 2023 and have only beat Dallas who will be a 23 post season team. Miami and Buffalo would have 11 - 6 records with Buffalo having the tiebreaker.

It’s going to be tough game on the road, but this is a game the Bills need to take care of business if they think they will contend in the AFC. They can’t afford to drop a divisional game at home and get swept to a 4 win team.
So the Bills need this one...what if Zappe pulls a rabbits foot out of his you know what?? :)

Stueber has been elevated... I hope he's improved from the last (not real) game action we saw.

I am afraid it is red zone for me again , UK provider is covering the Ravens v Miami game

This is the first standard elevation for Steuber. His elevation leads me to believe Brown or Lowe won’t be active today. Sokol’s elevation probably means the same for Henry.

I fear a serious beatdown coming today, the Pats are so undermanned/injured on both sides of the ball. Hoping they at least can be competitive in the first half which might require being uncharacteristically aggressive. Go for it on fourth down, maybe fake punt and gadget plays, etc.

I thought I saw him flash by last game - Sokol had 10 snaps against the Broncos. Stuebar was BAAAAADDDD last preseason game.
Sokol was activated last game. Steuber probably was earlier this year (I don't know for sure) when the Oline was an absolute shambles.
Thanks both, didn’t notice Sokol was active last week. I wasn’t able to see the whole game. I really think they need Henry to be able to compete today, but this isn’t a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3