• BOB

Votes: 34 39.5%
  • Kingsburry

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • Other

Votes: 38 44.2%

• Total voters
I expect Jimmy G to be brought back.
BB has reportedly kept contact with him.
Bill trusts him and can ride his coatsils for a year or two and gives you a better chance to win than Mac at this point.

I expect Jimmy G to be brought back.
BB has reportedly kept contact with him.
Bill trusts him and can ride his coatsils for a year or two and gives you a better chance to win than Mac at this point.
Look for him in las vegas

Still need to get better offensive weapons !!!
Horrible track record over the past two seasons, but would you kick the tires on Michael Thomas from New Orleans? Or is he now just another Julio Jones?

That's everyone's worst nightmare. BB could say, "Well, it was Matt's first year and he did improve down the stretch. With a year under his (very large) belt, he should be even better next year."

Does Bob go for it, though...it remains to be seen.
In 5 years they might actually break 20 points in the first half... It's slow steady growth

Caleys the guy but bill passed him over this year and likely burned that bridge

And have to face Mahomes x2 a year?Nah. Look for him in south beach
I don’t think playing Mahomes 2x a year will be a factor in his decision. He already played Mahomes twice 2x in the same year and I don’t think he was disappointed with the results

Out here in Arizona, I can tell you in no uncertain terms that the fan base is very happy at Kingsbury getting fired.…Along with the GM Keim “stepping down”. The only thing that would be better is if they had the trifecta and Kyler Murray was gone too.

Kingsbury likes to run his “system” and Keim give him all the toys he asked for….and the offense was still offensive. i don’t want Kingsbury anywhere the Pats. The “boy genius” label didn’t age well at all.

Ben Johnson is getting alot of attention.
That Detroit offense was rolling.

I don't think it'll be Kingsbury and I don't particularly want him.

I'd be fine with BOB as a guy who can come in and take over what they're already doing and just make it run better. Smarter play calling, clean up some of the routes, but no huge changes to the system itself.

I think the better long-term choice is to go with someone else entirely (not sure who) but that would suck for Mac, going into his 3rd offense in 3 years. Hard to get a good read on what they have like that. But if they're planning on signing Jimmy G or something then maybe it makes sense to change the system at the same time.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back