PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

College Watch Thread 2023 College Watch Thread

The LIVE thread to follow and dis uss College Football Games on Game Days
For someone outside the US , the method of choosing teams for the playoffs does seem complicated or possibly unfair ?

Is there a website that explains how they go about deciding who goes forward ......thanks

Well FSU gets left out for Bama.

Well FSU gets left out for Bama
I think if the argument is who is playing the best right now then it makes sense.

It's way too arbitrary. Millions of $ is on the line based on these decisions

Done with CFB for now. Won’t be watching the playoffs. I’ll reevaluate after next year when we learn more about the 12 team playoff.

What an injustice

Prediction, Alabama is gonna take it all. Bama beats Michigan and Washington beats Texas. Then Bama beats Washington in a nail biter.

Of course I’m biased, I’m a Bama fan, but that’s how I see it happening. I think Michigan is the most overrated of the 4 teams. The wild card is Texas, Ewers looks really good. But I think Penix is the best QB left, and has the best weapons, that’s why I have them beating Texas. But Bama always seem to play well in big games, therefore Bama beats Washington in the Championship game.

Oregon vs undefeated Liberty. Wanted to see Nix vs FSU or Georgia but oh well. Would be the biggest win in school history for Liberty I imagine?

Georgia vs Florida st. I get it but FSU got screwed. The college playoff system would be a whole lot of fun if it was 8 games. It’s better than what it was but I think 8 games would pretty much leave no doubt.

MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
Back