PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua ... What Are Your Feeling Regarding Saban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I think you'll be better off without him myself ... just wondering what you think?

Aquapunk is getting everything his bet welshing arse deserves, after screwing over the Bread of Life.

No playoffs

No promising young coach

Maybe even no Jason Taylor

Aquapuke --make sure you tune in at 1:00 PM Sunday and watch two real AFC East teams go at it.

Aquapunk is getting everything his bet welshing arse deserves, after screwing over the Bread of Life.

No playoffs

No promising young coach

Maybe even no Jason Taylor

Aquapuke --make sure you tune in at 1:00 PM Sunday and watch two real AFC East teams go at it.
:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: i love it

Talk about classic bad kharma for Waterboy!

Here's the Phins' reality...

1. Yet ANOTHER coaching changeover and subsequent turmoil
2. Star players demoralized (Taylor...)
3. No viable QB
4. Bad cap situation, only around $20M, but the worst is that there are about 30 players unsigned that need to be paid out of that money before any other FAs can be persued. DISASTER.

Those are the Cold Hard Football Facts, Waterboy

EDIT: should be 30 players of the 53 SIGNED, not unsigned; still a bad situation

Last edited:

3. No viable QB
4. Bad cap situation, only around $20M, but the worst is that there are about 30 players unsigned that need to be paid out of that money before any other FAs can be persued. DISASTER.

"Super Dan" Marino to the rescue.

after the 9-7 season, aqua was sucking some major saban ****....now he's just whiping his face and getting ready for the next coach in line

Is it possible Aqua flushed himself this morning?

Quite pathetic that 7 people chimmed in to just clown on one poster. You guys are horrible, why can't you just talk football?

Well since that's all I want to do, I'll chime in on this topic. Saban did some bad things in Miami. The wait for the decision on our QB cost us the shot at Brees and the hiring of Mularky was a terrible idea. He wanted to be back in college all along and all together, this team is better off without him.

We need to go find ourselves an offensive minded coach such as Cam Cameron. He's the guy I'm hoping for and has an interview with the Dolphins comming up shortly. I like the way this offseason has started so far.

Apparently, loyality and credibilty mean nothing to Saban. He is a hypocrite and Miami wants nothing to do with him.

3. No viable QB

EDIT: should be 30 players of the 53 SIGNED, not unsigned; still a bad situation

Well first off, you have your facts wrong. It isn't 30 of the 53, that includes the entire roster. So I don't think we are shaking about those who are heading out the door from the practice squad. Which of our big name guys is going to test free agency? The only two that would be big losses are Traylor and Holliday and the rest of our core is still signed up for 2007. So that number 4 you wrote makes no sense, please explain that disaster.

Secondly, do you honestly believe Jason Taylor is done? Look at the season he had. He is tired and beat up and wants nothing to do with football right now, just like every other player after the season. Come summer time JT will need football.

Coaching changes aren't always bad things. They turned out pretty well for the Jets and Saints this year don't you think?

We have a viable quarterback, we just aren't sure that he will be the same old guy.

So basically all of your points don't make sense. Nice try though.

EDIT: I'd just like to point out how stupid it makes you all look when you change my name. Honestly, how is that funny? I could create names for you and laugh about but I don't because it makes no sense. It's Aqua4Ever04. Changing that just isn't humorous.

Last edited:
Well first off, you have your facts wrong. It isn't 30 of the 53, that includes the entire roster. So I don't think we are shaking about those who are heading out the door from the practice squad. Which of our big name guys is going to test free agency? The only two that would be big losses are Traylor and Holliday and the rest of our core is still signed up for 2007. So that number 4 you wrote makes no sense, please explain that disaster.

You have $20M, FAR less than your competitors have.
You need to 1st re-sign or better yet REPLACE many of your 53, using that money.
Your competitors have less players to sign with their cap money before using their extra cap money for free agent upgrades.
They need to replace less because their guys BEAT yours. You won only 1 game in your conference, remember?
Disaster was the only thing you got right.

Secondly, do you honestly believe Jason Taylor is done? Look at the season he had. He is tired and beat up and wants nothing to do with football right now, just like every other player after the season. Come summer time JT will need football.

I said DEMORALIZED, not DONE. Nice strawman.

If your star player is demoralized it speaks volumes about the pathetic franchise.

Coaching changes aren't always bad things. They turned out pretty well for the Jets and Saints this year don't you think?

Provide a list of post Shula coaches....Jimmy Johnson, Dave Wannstadt, and the great Satan. Yeah, looks like a change will be a BIG help.

We have a viable quarterback, we just aren't sure that he will be the same old guy.

Whistling in the dark. You were told. You chose to believe the (NFL) incompetent Saban. You do NOT have a QB who can win consistently for you in the AFCE. Piss away more draft picks like your 2nd in 2007.

EDIT: I'd just like to point out how stupid it makes you all look when you change my name. Honestly, how is that funny? I could create names for you and laugh about but I don't because it makes no sense. It's Aqua4Ever04. Changing that just isn't humorous.

Aqua = water
Take some Latin

EDIT: I'm thinking of calling you "WelcherBoy" a name you EARNED because of your cowardly behaviour here

Last edited:
Aqua = water
Take some Latin

EDIT: I'm thinking of calling you "WelcherBoy" a name you EARNED because of your cowardly behaviour here

Well it's also the main color of my favorite team. It's really not all that crazy.

And lol, look at my post and look at yours and you're calling me out on bad behavior. HAHA, that's laughable.

Well it's also the main color of my favorite team. It's really not all that crazy.

And lol, look at my post and look at yours and you're calling me out on bad behavior. HAHA, that's laughable.

You may call me a nasty poster towards loudmouth ignoramouses. It's accurate.

And I will call you a welcher on a bet for charity. It's accurate.

I feel much better about my 'bad' behaviour.

Enjoy the off season...again.

you came to this site looking to start trouble and talk smack .now your crying like a baby you pathetic tool because you cant take it .go cry to your mommy aquagay lol lol .

You may call me a nasty poster towards loudmouth ignoramouses. It's accurate.

And I will call you a welcher on a bet for charity. It's accurate.

I feel much better about my 'bad' behaviour.

Enjoy the off season...again.

Find the post where I ever said, "I WILL DONATE MY MONEY TO CHARITY!" and then I will accept that. The thing is that I never made the bet simply because I'm a freakin' college student who can't afford to donate my money when I barely have any. Books are expensive these days ya know.

And yes, I will see you in the offseason which starts for you guys in a week or two right?

Find the post where I ever said, "I WILL DONATE MY MONEY TO CHARITY!there are plenty of them " im just a cheap prick ask my mommy she will tell you the same thing.i plan on living with my mommy till im at least 50.so how can you exspect me to pay a bet when im still wetting my bed'
And yes, I will see you in the offseason if mommy lets me ?
:eek: :eek: : :rocker:lol lol

Find the post where I ever said, "I WILL DONATE MY MONEY TO CHARITY!" and then I will accept that. The thing is that I never made the bet simply because I'm a freakin' college student who can't afford to donate my money when I barely have any. Books are expensive these days ya know.

And yes, I will see you in the offseason which starts for you guys in a week or two right?

I will type S L O W L Y so even a 3rd rate college losah can read it. You came in here with brash, repeated statements about how the Phins would take the AFCE and the Pats were on their way down. When called on it, you over the course of a dozen posts, attempted to weasel out of a challenge you 1st accepted. It was NOT for big bucks. A high school kid could afford it. You were SO sure of yourself right up until it came time to be a man about it, You failed.

If you spent the hours working at a job that you waste posting complete nonsense about football you could have enough $ to back up your mouth. Of course the sad fact is that you will be earning money only to lose it. The epitome of a LOSAH!

I will type S L O W L Y so even a 3rd rate college losah can read it. You came in here with brash, repeated statements about how the Phins would take the AFCE and the Pats were on their way down. When called on it, you over the course of a dozen posts, attempted to weasel out of a challenge you 1st accepted. It was NOT for big bucks. A high school kid could afford it. You were SO sure of yourself right up until it came time to be a man about it, You failed.

If you spent the hours working at a job that you waste posting complete nonsense about football you could have enough $ to back up your mouth. Of course the sad fact is that you will be earning money only to lose it. The epitome of a LOSAH!

HAHA! I'm a loser but you don't know the first thing about me. I just find that hilarious. Any way, I'm not here to talk about this trash so I'm done on this one.

Quite pathetic that 7 people chimmed in to just clown on one poster. You guys are horrible, why can't you just talk football?

Shula has had alot to say ... why isn't he on as an adviser for Wayne?

Your chances of finding the right coach with Joe Bailey and Bryan Wiedmeier aren't the best ... I mean they hired Saban didn't they.

I would go with Mariucci ... he learned alot during his last failure with the Lions .... smart guys who have had failure are the ripest to pick IMO.

good luck ... I'd rather see a decent Dolphins team than a bad one. The better the division the better all 4 teams will be approaching the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents