PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua ... What Are Your Feeling Regarding Saban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line: is there any reason at this point in time that one would feel confident that Miami will have a better record next season, given the current roster and cap space?

Shula has had alot to say ... why isn't he on as an adviser for Wayne?

Your chances of finding the right coach with Joe Bailey and Bryan Wiedmeier aren't the best ... I mean they hired Saban didn't they.

I would go with Mariucci ... he learned alot during his last failure with the Lions .... smart guys who have had failure are the ripest to pick IMO.

good luck ... I'd rather see a decent Dolphins team than a bad one. The better the division the better all 4 teams will be approaching the playoffs.

Just about every coordinator you can think of is in line with resume in hand waiting to hear from the Dolphins. It's a nice job to get into and it will be either Cam Cameron or Ken Whisenhunt who takes over next year.

They're children.

HAHA! I'm glad someone else noticed that.

Bottom line: is there any reason at this point in time that one would feel confident that Miami will have a better record next season, given the current roster and cap space?

They will not be a 6-10 team next year, you can bank on that.

:D :D some people never learn .you gauranted they would win the division :D they wont be 6and 10 they will be worse :D ill be here to remind you every day .

Ballsack4ever, will you ever learn to keep your pilehole shut; keep making predictions that won't come true..............

Just about every coordinator you can think of is in line with resume in hand waiting to hear from the Dolphins. It's a nice job to get into and it will be either Cam Cameron or Ken Whisenhunt who takes over next year..

I don't think Cam Cameron is up to the task. I'd go with Whisenhunt ... he stands a much better chance of survivng in the AFC East.

And yes, I will see you in the offseason which starts for you guys in a week or two right?

Sorry man, but you're way off. The super bowl is on Feb. 4, in four weeks.:rocker:

I don't think Cam Cameron is up to the task. I'd go with Whisenhunt ... he stands a much better chance of survivng in the AFC East.

Really? Cameron is responsible for guys like Tomlinson, Gates, Brees and Rivers. I think he is just what Miami needs to spark the offense and get them going. I believe he will do wonders for Ronnie Brown. However, I definitely wouldn't be upset with Whisenhunt. One of these two guys will be the next Miami coach.

Sorry man, but you're way off. The super bowl is on Feb. 4, in four weeks.:rocker:

Haha, I like your attitude. That's good man, honestly.

But I don't think you guys are going to the Super Bowl. If you were in the NFC then you would definitely go, but not in the AFC.

Haha, I like your attitude. That's good man, honestly.

But I don't think you guys are going to the Super Bowl. If you were in the NFC then you would definitely go, but not in the AFC.

We've got to beat noodle arm and Martyball on the way to Baltimore, and they don't have the best offense I've ever seen.

:rofl:

This thread could well contain a post from you, a year from now, a la
"They will not be a 3-13 team next year, you can bank on that."

We've got to beat noodle arm and Martyball on the way to Baltimore, and they don't have the best offense I've ever seen.

While it is possible that that happens, you make it sound like a walk in the park. I don't think you guys will have any problems with NY but I don't think you're beating San Diego or Baltimore.

While it is possible that that happens, you make it sound like a walk in the park. I don't think you guys will have any problems with NY but I don't think you're beating San Diego or Baltimore.

Balitmore is more complete than San Diego, so that will be difficult. But if you look at what the Chargers have done, you really have to consider...
The only really good win they had was 2nd Vs Denver. They've had a lot of close games vs clearly inferior teams. I'm not sure that Rivers is metally tough enough or the team is prepared for a playoff push.
We get by SD and I'm positive that we are on our way.

Balitmore is more complete than San Diego, so that will be difficult. But if you look at what the Chargers have done, you really have to consider...
The only really good win they had was 2nd Vs Denver. They've had a lot of close games vs clearly inferior teams. I'm not sure that Rivers is metally tough enough or the team is prepared for a playoff push.
We get by SD and I'm positive that we are on our way.

Yeah but having Tomlinson in the backfield puts that team on another level. Also, as much as I hate sterroid Merriman, he's a great player and puts that defense on another level as well. I think San Diego is the most complete team and I'll take Rivers over McNair any day. I don't know, that's just my opinion.

Yeah but having Tomlinson in the backfield puts that team on another level. Also, as much as I hate sterroid Merriman, he's a great player and puts that defense on another level as well. I think San Diego is the most complete team and I'll take Rivers over McNair any day. I don't know, that's just my opinion.

Sucks to be posting on a winning team's board while your's is off playing golf, again eh?

Brady and BB have better with less before.

Brady and BB have better with less before.

This year's Patriots team is not the team that won those Super Bowls. What receivers do the Pats have that scare any one. These guys make me realize just how big Branch and Givens were for the Pats.

This year's Patriots team is not the team that won those Super Bowls. What receivers do the Pats have that scare any one. These guys make me realize just how big Branch and Givens were for the Pats.
your opinion is shi t .because you dont know shi t.your the guy who said the dolphins would win the division how did that work out .you dont know your own team what makes you think you anything about the patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents