PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua ... What Are Your Feeling Regarding Saban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This year's Patriots team is not the team that won those Super Bowls. What receivers do the Pats have that scare any one. These guys make me realize just how big Branch and Givens were for the Pats.

After todays game, I'm not sure that recievers are all that matters.
We still have a super bowl defense.
We still have super bowl running backs.
We still have super bowl tight ends.
We still have Brady.
We still have BB.

Jabar Gaffeny had 100+ yards recieving today. I'd never HEARD of this guy before this year.

SD has LT and Martyball.

Good game for sure but not as cut and dry as "LT owns you."

if its not obvious to everybody by now you dont need pro bowlers at reciever to have a excellent team not when you have tom brady.all you need are smart recievers that know the offense run there routes properly and work hard .the cowboys have owens and terry glen where are they now .the pathetic dolphins have the greatest reciever the world has ever know according to aquagay chris chambers and there are last place bums .you dont even need all pros at running back see the pats in 01 and 03 with antwone smith .

Last edited:
After todays game, I'm not sure that recievers are all that matters.
We still have a super bowl defense.
We still have super bowl running backs.
We still have super bowl tight ends.
We still have Brady.
We still have BB.

Jabar Gaffeny had 100+ yards recieving today. I'd never HEARD of this guy before this year.

SD has LT and Martyball.

Good game for sure but not as cut and dry as "LT owns you."

I just first want to say thank you for being able to discuss this logically and not just repeatedly making derogetory comments towards me. Some can't get through a post without it and it's nice to see a guy who is levelheaded.

As for the topic, I have to disagree with some of what you say. When you say we have Super Bowl tight ends and running backs, what exactly are you saying. You guys don't have a set of top 10 runners or pass catchers in the league so I'm just wondering what exactly that means. Watson and Grahm plus Maroney and Dillon are good, but there are plenty of other TEs and RBs I'd take over them.

The Chargers are a great team, probably the second best in the league if you ask me. They have all kinds of weapons on offense and it'll be interesting to see how Belichick tries to stop them. I think it'll be a low scoring game but I don't think you keep LT out of the end zone and the Chargers take it by 7 or 10 or so.

now your begging people to stop picking on you again .how pathetic :rolleyes:

now your begging people to stop picking on you again .how pathetic :rolleyes:

yeah f*** this guy....hey, did you buy your crimson hat yet? lemme guess, U of A is gonna roll Florida, Tenn, and LSU next year, right? is that what we are supposed to believe? I mean, Saban is god, right? Hows that workin out for ya?

I just choose not to stoop to some of the poster's here pathetic level.

Season's over for Miami. Let's not kick them when they are down since we've been on the wrong side of the playoff hunt before BB and Brady.

I hope everything works out for you guys, Aqua. Saban was a classless punk and I hope the rest of the SEC rolls all over them. I know I just became an Auburn fan. :singing:

I just first want to say thank you for being able to discuss this logically and not just repeatedly making derogetory comments towards me. Some can't get through a post without it and it's nice to see a guy who is levelheaded.

As for the topic, I have to disagree with some of what you say. When you say we have Super Bowl tight ends and running backs, what exactly are you saying. You guys don't have a set of top 10 runners or pass catchers in the league so I'm just wondering what exactly that means. Watson and Grahm plus Maroney and Dillon are good, but there are plenty of other TEs and RBs I'd take over them.

The Chargers are a great team, probably the second best in the league if you ask me. They have all kinds of weapons on offense and it'll be interesting to see how Belichick tries to stop them. I think it'll be a low scoring game but I don't think you keep LT out of the end zone and the Chargers take it by 7 or 10 or so.

I mean they play at a Super Bowl Calibur level. Pats have never had the best at anything. It's the combination of hard-working blue-collar players and good coaching that keeps them going.

BB is also very good at making the opposing teams best player a none factor. Add that to the fact that Rivers is going to get mind screwed by the defense scheme that BB will cook up and I think that even if they're only half-way sucsessful at containing LT, We've got a shot.

Look at the 2002 play-off run. Bettis was one of those powerful running backs that "couldn't be stopped" and he had what? 40 yards? Look at last years MVP Shuan Alexander. Didn't make much of a difference in the Super Bowl.

Season's over for Miami. Let's not kick them when they are down since we've been on the wrong side of the playoff hunt before BB and Brady.

I hope everything works out for you guys, Aqua. Saban was a classless punk and I hope the rest of the SEC rolls all over them. I know I just became an Auburn fan. :singing:

Very nice man. It's unbelievable how badly one man can fool so many others. He is an absolute punk and I too am an Auburn fan.;)

I mean they play at a Super Bowl Calibur level. Pats have never had the best at anything. It's the combination of hard-working blue-collar players and good coaching that keeps them going.

BB is also very good at making the opposing teams best player a none factor. Add that to the fact that Rivers is going to get mind screwed by the defense scheme that BB will cook up and I think that even if they're only half-way sucsessful at containing LT, We've got a shot.

Look at the 2002 play-off run. Bettis was one of those powerful running backs that "couldn't be stopped" and he had what? 40 yards? Look at last years MVP Shuan Alexander. Didn't make much of a difference in the Super Bowl.

Okay I just wanted to know exactly what you meant by that. Thanks for clearing it up man. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents