PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick catches Shula

He was ahead of Halas and Shula in W/L % when he forced Tommy out. Now he's behind both permanently.

Belichick now has 173 career loses, same as Shula.

Screenshot_20231115_220608_Firefox.jpg

Halas W% is impressive after 40 years. I can see Andy Reid passing Bill in W%.

Screenshot_20231115_220949_Firefox.jpg

Plus in 99 vinateri missed two field goals to either win or tie the game , kinda cost Carrol his job. Then turns around few years later and wins us a couple of super bowls. Crazy game …

Both of his chip-shot shanks (@ KC & vs Barfalo) would've won those games and given us a 10-6 record and either the #5 or #6 seed.

Lol. Loses. He's now tied w/ Shula. 5 more loses and he ties Jeff Fisher for most in a regular season and Tom Landry for most career loses. It could happen this season.

Lol. Loses. He's now tied w/ Shula. 5 more loses and he ties Jeff Fisher for most in a regular season and Tom Landry for most career loses. It could happen this season.

I'll be disappointed if it doesn't happen this season.

It's too bad that Bill and Tom didn't both get to finish their careers here but they didn't.
Tom going to Tampa and shattering all the Hatorade narratives was the best possible thing that could have happened, for Tom, for the Patriots legacy, for Patriot fans.

It put all the ******** to bed for all time.

Only casualty was Bill’s media-manufactured legacy of having a magical Super Bowl winning “system.”

Mac Jones approved this message

Football might never be great again. It’s weird but we have the high of the New England Patriots franchise and future Patriot fans will never get to see a run like we did. In 25 years from now we might still be waiting for a Super Bowl birth. Getting used to this new reality is weird for people like me though who have never been through this.
Tis true.... Weekends are suddenly two days and not one being consumed by a game

If Pats go 2-9 the rest of the way, Bill will break both the regular season and overall loss records. Though unlikely to happen this season, he'll certainly reach these records before breaking Shula's wins record.

It all comes down to tomorrow!

(wrong thread)

He did it to him self when he pushed Brady out the door and proceeded to field the talent we've had the last 4 seasons.

It would of cost every other coach their job these past 4 seasons.
Spot on, BB had no problem pushing TB, (the GOAT), out the door with (no compensation in return). Why should RK have a problem pushing BB out the door? Also what about the fans! The product on the field this season is terrible...that's on both Bill and the Krafts. Bill has shown me that he can't get it done w/o Brady, as a defensive coach he's great as a head coach/GM w/o Brady he's meah. Four years is enough time to rebuild in this league...time to move on. That being said my bet is Kraft will stand pat.

And @Pittsburgh....
And Buffalo

Man, that one was annoying. Jones pulls that out of his

Reminds me of this kid on one of our sales teams, he lucked into a big sale and everyone was congratulating him, and all I thought was that loser just bought himself another six months because in reality he sucks

If Pats go 2-9 the rest of the way, Bill will break both the regular season and overall loss records. Though unlikely to happen this season, he'll certainly reach these records before breaking Shula's wins record.

That’s OK, Belichick has 6 Lombardi’s, and that’s what matters most.

Wonder why there has never been a Bill Belichick steakhouse?

Schula had one in FLA. Ditka had one in Chicago. How hard can it be? Baked potato, salad and throw on a steak.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back