PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Could This Finally Be Our Year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joepatsfan

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
So here we are another New Year and another first round bye for the Patriots. This time around they have home field advantage throughout and have their best shot to reach and win the Super Bowl since 2011. All year we have heard about how great this team is. We've heard how this year's team is different from recent years past. This season the Pats have a complete team. All three phases of the game are strong for this team. The talent on this team is the best it's been since 2007. So is this the season the Patriots FINALLY get over the decade long hump and capture the elusive fourth ring?

[con't] >>>>> http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/2015/01/could-this-finally-be-year.html

The big difference this year from the previous years is that we have an elite defense for our mastermind defensive coach. I don't think our offense is as good as our last 2 SB appearances, but it's still a very good offense with the best QB ever. This is our year

Finally?

Pats are winning the whole thing. Period. Hows that for insightful analysis?:)

Yes it is...

cant you just FEEL it?

I kid you not, at lunch, I was having alphabet Kraft Dinner (yes, I am 35 and that was my lunch, lol) and on my first spoonful, the words "SB" was on the spoon, book the flights to Arizona!!! :D

Our road to winning the super bowl starts with the Ravens. We are ready. I'm sick of the ESPN love fest with Flacco and the Ravens and them underestimating us. We are going to prove them wrong and shut them up

I got news for you. Every fan of another team envies us. Every year a top choice to reach the AFCCG. Everyone hates Brady and Belichick because they want B&B on THEIR team. We get deep in the playoffs losing key players. Hell, we lose TB and we win 11 games!!! Bottom line: every year is our year. And the whole NFL and everyone who follows it knows it.

And they can suck it.;)

I kid you not, at lunch, I was having alphabet Kraft Dinner (yes, I am 35 and that was my lunch, lol) and on my first spoonful, the words "SB" was on the spoon, book the flights to Arizona!!! :D

I love this post.

Gawd, I hope so. Dunno how many years us geezers have left.

"Could"?
I just shook the magic 8 ball and it stated the answer to "could" is "it is decidedly so". Unfortunately I repeated the magic of the 8 ball for every remaining playoff team and it always said "it is decidedly so".

If you are going to make a thread, come on man! show some juevos and say "this IS our year". :). ((I won't even go into the Patriots' 'year' being almost every year since 2001))

god, i ****ing hope so!!
we've been waiting for too long. this has to be the year!
what a story...start the year off playing like ****, then go on to win the SB!!

Yes.

The angle that I don't see being played up in the media is the fact that Seattle is primed to win back to back SBs for the first time since the Pats did it in 2003 - 2004. I wonder why we're not hearing about that.

Yes.

The angle that I don't see being played up in the media is the fact that Seattle is primed to win back to back SBs for the first time since the Pats did it in 2003 - 2004. I wonder why we're not hearing about that.

If they get to the NFC title game, I would imagine that story being told repeatedly.

Nope.

The patriots are not scheduled to win it all until the 2015 season, finally triumphing over the giants in Coughlan's final season as giants head coach.

This is as good a year as any. This team is the most complete team since those SB teams. I know the 2007 team went 16-0 and all that, but this team feels different to me. This defense is better than that one, IMO. They're faster, younger and more athletic. I think BB has the perfect mix of young athleticism and veteran presence on both sides of the ball, but especially on D. That's the difference to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST