PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FU all Indy trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFan24

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Are you here posting because you still want to talk about a game that the rest of the world has stopped talking about? Finally the Indy fans get to learn that once your team wins it is talked about for maybe a day or two by the people you work with or have school with, but while your fanbase contiunes to celebrate and tries to keep telling everyone about it, the rest of the world has moved on to more important things. We know who won, we know what the score was. It is old news at this point, and we do not need some desperate fans trolling to board telling us what we already know. Go back to your Indy board and talk about the games with the few people on earth who are still obsessing about it.

That's freaking rich.

Red Sox fans couldn't shut up for one freaking year when their team won the World Series couple of years ago.

That's freaking rich.

Red Sox fans couldn't shut up for one freaking year when their team won the World Series couple of years ago.

Can you blame them? They won for the first time in 86 years, and look who they beat and how they beat them on the way there. Sadly, the 2004 ALCS disgrace will always be a black mark on the storied legacy of the Yankee franchise.

Gotta love this ********* from the armpit known as New Jersey, here to piss on every thread with his opinions, like anyone here gives a flying fyck what the moron thinks.............

Can you blame them? They won for the first time in 86 years, and look who they beat and how they beat them on the way there. Sadly, the 2004 ALCS disgrace will always be a black mark on the storied legacy of the Yankee franchise.

Can you blame them?(Colt's fans) They won for the first time in 36 years, and look who they beat and how they beat them on the way there. Sadly, the 2006 AFCCG disgrace will always be a black mark on the storied legacy of the Patriots franchise.

:D

Can you blame them?(Colt's fans) They won for the first time in 36 years, and look who they beat and how they beat them on the way there. Sadly, the 2006 AFCCG disgrace will always be a black mark on the storied legacy of the Patriots franchise.

Time will tell whether the Colts were a one-hit wonder in '06. If the Pats knock the Colts out next year on the way to the SB, 2006 will be the exception, not the new trend.

Not a Patriots fan, but I disagree. It was just Peyton's time. No way a team with the talent of the Colts was going to lose forever. The Pats were game, but the Colts were better, and that's just the way it went this year.

As much as we all don't want to see the Patriots win anymore, we all know they'll be contending for a Super Bowl in 2007 again, and this time, with the right moves this offseason, they may win it all.

Thanks for the witty post there Payatonsbetter; you are one comical guy.

You are trying to compare a win by one of the most popular baseball teams in the country over their bitter rivals, historic really, to a win by a team 90% of the country could give two ****s about; great, just great.............

Thanks for the witty post there Payatonsbetter; you are one comical guy.

You are trying to compare a win by one of the most popular baseball teams in the country over their bitter rivals, historic really, to a win by a team 90% of the country could give two ****s about; great, just great.............

Thanks Double G!:D

I was just pointing out that there are some rather striking similarities between the 2006 Colt's and the 2004 Red Sox. Both had record breaking title droughts, both beat their arch-rivals in historic, come-from-behind fashion during the playoffs and both then went on to win the title relatively easily.

And, how do you know that 90 percent of the country don't care about the Colt's? I realize that not everyone was thrilled when they won it all but, 90%? That seems a little high. At any rate, I'm sure the fanbase grew considerably after the Super-Bowl.

Iv'e been over this before with another one of you Colts fans. I own a business with over 1,000 clients and over 90% of them wanted the Bears to win, actually, they just wanted the Colts to lose. Also, I had a couple of friends of mine who went to the game (they thought they were smart buying tickets at halftime of the AFCCG; stupid is more like it) and they said 80% of the fans at the game and the crowds milling around at all the events were Bears fans.

It may be tough for you to be impartial as a Colts fan, but try sometime to watch to a game the Colts are in and listen to the Payton ball washing that goes on with the announcers; it's over the top annoying. And please don't respond by saying Brady gets the same kind of treatment, don't even go there.

The Colts remind me a lot of the Steelers last year; they came close several times, losing not one but two AFCCG to the Patriots at home when they were loaded (15-1 the second time) and should have won both. Your Colts team did the same thing, losing to us in the AFCCG in 2003 and coming here with this offensive machine in 2004 and getting their asses handed to them, 20-3.

They gagged BIGTIME last year, #1 seed, choking to the Steelers in the first round. This year, they kind of snuck up on people just like the Steelers did two years ago, everyone thought the Chiefs would run wild on them, the Ravens D would shut them down (they basically did, but the Ravens offense sucks), the Patriots would dominate as in the past, but none of that happened.

I see the Colts going the way of the Steelers; one and done. And as far as comparing the Colts/Patriots to Red Sox/Yankees, there is one huge difference; the Colts had home field advantage (that is all we heard around here afew years ago from Colts fans "If we had home field, we'd beat you guys") and SHOULD have won the game and did, escaping by the skin of their nuts. They trailed in the fycking game for 59 minutes, not like they blew the Patriots off the field like all you Colts fans thought they would now that they had home field advantage.

As far as the Super Bowl, your team played like **** for most of it, letting the Bears hang around, they had the ball down by one score with 11 minutes left, what a joke. Enjoy your Super Bowl win dude.
"

Iv'e been over this before with another one of you Colts fans. I own a business with over 1,000 clients and over 90% of them wanted the Bears to win, actually, they just wanted the Colts to lose. Also, I had a couple of friends of mine who went to the game (they thought they were smart buying tickets at halftime of the AFCCG; stupid is more like it) and they said 80% of the fans at the game and the crowds milling around at all the events were Bears fans.

It may be tough for you to be impartial as a Colts fan, but try sometime to watch to a game the Colts are in and listen to the Payton ball washing that goes on with the announcers; it's over the top annoying. And please don't respond by saying Brady gets the same kind of treatment, don't even go there.

The Colts remind me a lot of the Steelers last year; they came close several times, losing not one but two AFCCG to the Patriots at home when they were loaded (15-1 the second time) and should have won both. Your Colts team did the same thing, losing to us in the AFCCG in 2003 and coming here with this offensive machine in 2004 and getting their asses handed to them, 20-3.

They gagged BIGTIME last year, #1 seed, choking to the Steelers in the first round. This year, they kind of snuck up on people just like the Steelers did two years ago, everyone thought the Chiefs would run wild on them, the Ravens D would shut them down (they basically did, but the Ravens offense sucks), the Patriots would dominate as in the past, but none of that happened.

I see the Colts going the way of the Steelers; one and done. And as far as comparing the Colts/Patriots to Red Sox/Yankees, there is one huge difference; the Colts had home field advantage (that is all we heard around here afew years ago from Colts fans "If we had home field, we'd beat you guys") and SHOULD have won the game and did, escaping by the skin of their nuts. They trailed in the fycking game for 59 minutes, not like they blew the Patriots off the field like all you Colts fans thought they would now that they had home field advantage.

As far as the Super Bowl, your team played like **** for most of it, letting the Bears hang around, they had the ball down by one score with 11 minutes left, what a joke. Enjoy your Super Bowl win dude.
"

We were alot like Pittsburg like you said, we kind of snuck up on everybody, it seems like the favorite with the best record hardly ever wins the SB anymore, im going to root for the colts to lose at least 4-5 next year to keep the current trend going, I think I would be more nervous going into the playoffs at 14-2 or 15-1 as opposed to 11-5 or 12-4, I know it sounds stupid but thats the trend now days..

for the record if we didn't have to play in a swamp in Miami I am pretty sure the game wouldn't have been as close as it was, we are a horrible bad weather team and everybody knows that, I think they played fairly good considering the pouring down rain..not making excuses we just plain suck in bad weather because we play in perfect weather conditions in almost everygame..I hope we leave the roof open for some bad weather games when our new stadium is done..

Ok, so 90 percent of your clients don't care for the Colt's. 90 percent of 1000 people is hardly the same as 90 percent of the whole country.

Actually, the over-the-top ballwashing of Peyton is sometimes annoying, even to me. Sometimes its like your watching the "all peyton, all the time" channel. So yes, even Colts fans get tired of Peyton. However, thats hardly Peytons fault, now is it? If they weren't kissing his *****, it would only be someone else. Plus, when compared to all the negative coverage he's gotten in his career(choker, can't win the big one, bad teammate, etc.), its really not that bad.

I agree, the Colt's of this year are a lot like the Steelers of last year. However, don't give me this crap about how the Colt's "should have" won both those playoff games in New England. The pats were favored in BOTH of those games and had the advantage of inclement weather to help them shut down the Colt's passing game. IMO, the Colt's wouldn't have won either of those games with Joe Montana at quarterback. The pats were simply a better TEAM.

"

The Colt's will return all of their key components next year so, I see no reason why they won't remain at the same level, at least. In our division, Houston and Tennessee will be better and Jax will be about the same, IMO. The most important move the Colts need to make is to resign Freeney. Harper and June's replacements are already on the roster or will be drafted so we shouldn't be hurt too badly there. Keiaho is better than Rob Morris IMO, and will be given the chance to prove it next year.

I believe the biggest obstacle facing the Colts next year is fighting complacency, much like the pats in 2002. However, that won't be a problem with the leaders of this team(Manning, Harrison, Freeney) so, hopefully, that will rub off on the rest of the team.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back