PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL without Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

lusdawg

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Brady has maybe 2-3 seasons left in him, I'm guessing. When he's gone, will people finally realize just how great he was and start understanding that there simply was no cheating? I really suspect, too, that NFL ratings will really plummet. Ironic that the NFL went after its golden goose...

Brady has maybe 2-3 seasons left in him, I'm guessing. When he's gone, will people finally realize just how great he was and start understanding that there simply was no cheating? I really suspect, too, that NFL ratings will really plummet. Ironic that the NFL went after its golden goose...

Maybe. They've got Prescott built up now.

The first 4 weeks2016-11-17-22-31-32--865826260.jpg 1edhry.jpg

Week 5

Attachments

• 1edhry.jpg
    1edhry.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 2016-11-17-22-31-32--865826260.jpg
    2016-11-17-22-31-32--865826260.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 4
Cant even fathom the thought. At least when he was he was suspended we knew he was coming back.

It depends on how Brady retires, does he have a year like Manning had and you knew it was time? Or does he get injured during another awesome season and calls it quits. Either way we got to see one of the greatest QB's of our time. I feel like this year is so important for Brady to get #5.

Brady has literally said he wants to play as long as he can and that he'll retire when he "sucks." Why are people rating @signbabybrady post as funny? I absolutely think Brady can play until he's 45.

We've repeated this ad nauseum on this board but he's just not like any other QB. His training and eating habits are impeccable, he relies on his intelligence moreso than his physical attributes, and he has the best coaching in the NFL. Somebody please explain why it's unfathomable to think he can play until he's 45, especially considering he's playing just as good as he ever has at age 39.

Brady has literally said he wants to play as long as he can and that he'll retire when he "sucks." Why are people rating @signbabybrady post as funny? I absolutely think Brady can play until he's 45.

We've repeated this ad nauseum on this board but he's just not like any other QB. His training and eating habits are impeccable, he relies on his intelligence moreso than his physical attributes, and he has the best coaching in the NFL. Somebody please explain why it's unfathomable to think he can play until he's 45, especially considering he's playing just as good as he ever has at age 39.

45 is a stretch just because he will be more prone to injury as he gets into his 40's. I know supplements and diet, sleeping well, and obviously his off season work outs.. is critical to staying in great shape. I can see him playing similar to how he is now at 42, beyond that is hard to say.

Its funny because he is playing til 65, not 45.

45 is a stretch just because he will be more prone to injury as he gets into his 40's. I know supplements and diet, sleeping well, and obviously his off season work outs.. is critical to staying in great shape. I can see him playing similar to how he is now at 42, beyond that is hard to say.
Agreed. Obviously none of us truly know and neither does Brady. But it's nowhere near unrealistic. I don't think he'll be elite at 45 but I think he'll still be a damn good QB, especially compared to the talent around the league.

I see him playing at this level through the next 3 years (41, 42) and then tapering off to a good QB who can still win a SB with a good defense, reliable run game, and good luck. I honestly think Brady hangs them up at 45 with 6 rings in his cache.

brady will play till 2021. he will get 2 year extension and will take a major pay cut. jimmy g will be traded with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rounder.

brady retires with 6 ring.

I can admit that both Favre and Manning were great and a blast to watch, but I don't miss them whatsoever. Brady is a different case. He will be missed. He has given too many quality games(ex sb49) to not be. I'd argue that the NFL wouldn't be the #1 sport in America if not for Brady's historic run.

A lot of dreamers in here..but I like it.

If he can win one more and get to 5, just one, I would never ask for another down of football from him again.

The drive for 5 is huge- if he does that no one will ever argue about where he ranks

A lot of dreamers in here..but I like it.

If he can win one more and get to 5, just one, I would never ask for another down of football from him again.
i said that with the 3rd superbowl (and dynasty) win, there is always hunger from more

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back