PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: It's hard to hate Josh Allen

Compare that to throwing a guy to the ground because he dared get in your way when you're leaving the stadium.

Plus, this guy grew up a Pats fan.

Make no mistake though, he is the enemy. His off-the-field good deeds don't help the Pats. His on-field play actively hurts the Pats. And his Pats fandom is a thing of the past. So he certainly doesn't get much love from me... but I can respect him. A little.

Seems like a good guy who is well liked by the community and his teammates. As much as it pains me to watch him tear us to shreds he is fun to watch.

I absolutely love Josh Allen. In fact, I love any opponent who has given us 4 wins over the years and who can't win Super Bowls. May the rest of our competition follow in Josh's footsteps and go ring-less for the next several years.

Ian, I didn’t know this. Thanks for sharing. My respect levels for him have gone way up.

Obviously he’s a great player and bills are huge favorites to win the division

I can't imagine the kind of hero treatment the Bills fans are going to give him if they win the SB...he's already the best QB in Bills history (yes, better than Jim Kelly).

I have a lot of experience with this sort of thing, since I'm from Nova Scotia and hate Sidney Crosby. So what I do is in my mind I separate the player from the person, so the guy who scored the goal to win the Gold Medal in Men's hockey at the 2010 Olympics and does all kinds of charity things was a DIFFERENT Sidney Crosby than the whiny dive-artist who plays for the Penguins. They just happen to have the same name.

So the Josh Allen who plays for the Buffalo Bills is a piece of (Really? I can't even use the poop emote?), but the Josh Allen who does all the things for charities and stuff is like some random Patriots fan duder from Fresno, and he's cool.

@Ian ofc we can 'hate' him, so long as he wears the wrong laundry it is perfectly acceptable. It might even be wrong not to
I'm not sure you understand how sports hate works

If you missed his victory over St Mahomes, you need to find a video of the final drive where he takes off around right end, vaulted OVER a Chiefs tackler and gains another 10 yards. U-F Believable.

The Bills are winning the 2022 Super Bowl.

That win over KC is yuuuge. The AFC Championship will be in Buffalo and its hard not to imagine a KC vs Buffalo rematch to determine the AFC Champion.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back