PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: So, how are people dealing with this, beyond eating and watching TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtics are about to win the 1981 ECF on Comcast Sports Boston.

One of the greatest series ever. Neither team giving up an inch.

And Brooklyn guy Kevin Loughery really adds to the show.

"Well Darryl Dawkins and Doctah Jay are really getting a lot of dunks..."

Good luck. My wife and I were just wondering about the difficulty of buying or selling now. I'll let her know that it hasn't been bad.
Thanks. I made about 6 offers BC (Before Corona) and 2 AR (After Rona). I had. 0.000 batting average BC and a .500 AR. Take that for what it's worth. NH is a huge sellers market right now. Or at least it was..

Thanks. I made about 6 offers BC (Before Corona) and 2 AR (After Rona). I had. 0.000 batting average BC and a .500 AR. Take that for what it's worth. NH is a huge sellers market right now. Or at least it was..
Still a sellers market here too, my realtor friends say they are as busy as ever. I'm appraising and there hasn't been a let up at all. Rates are still low and projected to go lower in the coming months.

Coming in 9 months - Baby Boom part 2.

Not for me, I'm too old but I'm sure it's coming.
With few places to deliver the babies since the hospitals will likely still be filled with the sick.

I'm glad to hear how well people seem to be doing. My deep condolences to those who have lost people close to them.

I had a tough day yesterday (colleague dropping out to recover from (presumed) coronavirus, power cut, etc., etc.) so I relaxed by re-watching the first pre-season game from last year. There's no doubt: Stidham, given time to throw, looked good, as did N'Keal Harry, until he got injured, and Meyers. Also a great interception by John Simon. If there's a season at all, I am really looking forward to it.

I've been working at home for 18 years, my wife's always been a homemaker, and I started homeschooling my kids six years ago. Nothing has changed much day to day, except we can't go anywhere and they shut down my favorite pool. I still hate this though.

Took a drive this evening by the Calaveras reservoir nestled in the hills just east of the bay. Very peaceful. Feels like a different state. Didn't get a $1000 ticket for non-essential travel, but then again it's not Santa Cruz.

Regards,
Chris

Nioh 2, Doom, WoW Classic, Hulu marathons, Netflix Marathons (tiger king and Ozark)

Binged Season 3 of Ozark...Episode 9, Fire Pink was gut wrenching, Ben... so sad not afraid to say the episode got to me...

Binged Season 3 of Ozark...Episode 9, Fire Pink was gut wrenching, Ben... so sad not afraid to say the episode got to me...
This is a top 5 show rn imo.

Right there or slightly better than BCS.

Me?

.....But mostly counting down the minutes/hours until I can have a drink....I try to limit it to 4PM and afterwards....I can't be drinking booze at 10AM....

I wonder if alcoholism is going up.

Golf channel showing Ryder cup with....

Wait for it...

Rowdy crowds..! Wow what a concept .. actually changed the channel since it kinda pissed me off.[/QUOTE]

Wait.. There's something beyond.. eating and watching TV...?

Yup , sleeping..

Moving serious iron at my brother's home gym (without lifting I'd go cra cra)...playing with my kids, helping w homework, family wiffle ball games, softball games,s our local eateries as much as we can .. and going into the office 3x a week...working from the other days...and thanks to Mondays massive storm I have to replace 3 snapped fence posts in my backyard... they were 20+ years old...not bad for non PT posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes