PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Raiders Trying To Trade WR Hunter Renfrow

Easywolf32

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Hello, Bill, Can you get this guy without giving up Bourne, give them Juju or Parker, heck I'd give them both for Renfrow.

We never replaced that Welker/Edelman slot WR...

Thanks

He would be a great addition as a complementary player, if we had an actual offense. But alas we need to be sellers and not buyers right now. I hope the Chiefs don’t snag him.

The Raiders have been trying to trade Renfrow for a while now. I wouldn't give up more than a conditional late round pick for the guy. And even then, I would be against it. Six games into the season, the guy has six catches for 59 yards. The Raiders are just trying to dump his bloated salary. Pass.

Hello, Bill, Can you get this guy without giving up Bourne, give them Juju or Parker, heck I'd give them both for Renfrow.

We never replaced that Welker/Edelman slot WR...

Thanks
sure give them Parker, Shuster and a 3rd

When the ship is sinking you don't take on more passengers, only more water.

No. We don't need a $16 million castoff from another bad offense. We need to tear down to the studs this March.
Tear down to the foundation then rebuild with studs….

to what end? nothing Changes until we have a decent offensive line.

2 years ago maybe.. Renfrow doesn’t fix anything.

Demario Douglas…

I'll say the same thing I said about Jeudy: This team should not be a buyer at the deadline this year. Certainly not for another role playing WR.

I'll say the same thing I said about Jeudy: This team should not be a buyer at the deadline this year. Certainly not for another role playing WR.
I think you're wrong on J Jeudy there is a lot of things wrong in Denver Jeudy is very young: still in his prime. No need to sit to our Cap Jeudy now and Tee Higgins next FA would be great building blocks for our next QB. Jeudy or Higgins make that catch yesterday Parker dropped. :rolleyes:

Renfrow sucks mush for brains' taken too many hits he's been very underwhelming lately BB type of player somebody please take those GM keys away.

I think you're wrong on J Jeudy there is a lot of things wrong in Denver Jeudy is very young: still in his prime. No need to sit to our Cap Jeudy now and Tee Higgins next FA would be great building blocks for our next QB. Jeudy or Higgins make that catch yesterday Parker dropped. :rolleyes:

You might be right, and he's still young. I'm just not sold on him, and would prefer a guy who's shown he can dictate coverage if they're going to invest in the position. Jeudy might be a victim of the Denver debacle, but he's far from a proven commodity.

Why the hell would a team vying for the #1 pick in next years draft want to pay for another scrub 3rd/4th depth type receiver - this team will never get better until it grabs a #1 WR either early in the draft where Belichick has picked losers most of his career or via free agency but Belichick wants them to work on as 'cap friendly' deal

You might be right, and he's still young. I'm just not sold on him, and would prefer a guy who's shown he can dictate coverage if they're going to invest in the position. Jeudy might be a victim of the Denver debacle, but he's far from a proven commodity.
I agree but we have next to No Talent on Offense he's a start. He'll only be a year and a half rental to see what he's got.

Renfrow sucks mush for brains' taken too many hits he's been very underwhelming lately BB type of player somebody please take those GM keys away.
I would not only take the GM keys away from him,I would change the locks and send him packing period

I would not only take the GM keys away from him,I would change the locks and send him packing period
Not going to miss his smug Pressers either.
Dj Rscl GIF by Spinnin' Records

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back