PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Raiders Trying To Trade WR Hunter Renfrow

Hire somebody on this earth that knows how to draft an NFL caliber WR. Forget the old broken down has beens and never was. WRs that are young, talented, low miles and low money.

It cannot go on like this.

Hire somebody on this earth that knows how to draft an NFL caliber WR. Forget the old broken down has beens and never was. WRs that are young, talented, low miles and low money.

It cannot go on like this.

I heard Devante Carter is on the trade market.

I think you're wrong on J Jeudy there is a lot of things wrong in Denver Jeudy is very young: still in his prime. No need to sit to our Cap Jeudy now and Tee Higgins next FA would be great building blocks for our next QB. Jeudy or Higgins make that catch yesterday Parker dropped. :rolleyes:

im turned off from Jeudy, he seems like a me first diva type and thats the last thing we need in the locker room

Id rather target Higgins in offseason or someone like that.. but hard pass on Jeudy

im turned off from Jeudy, he seems like a me first diva type and thats the last thing we need in the locker room

Id rather target Higgins in offseason or someone like that.. but hard pass on Jeudy
Last thing this locker room needs is a full blown malcontent. We already have a few fairly vague macontentish type posts from a few guys on social media.

The exception to that is John Lynch - I don't know what you could say about how he has handled his position since he went to SF but incredible is the words I find to talk about how he has hit on well more than hes missed on - The guy is beyond smart and an elite evaluator of talent. - Every team in the league needs a John Lynch clone at the GM position.
Who has he sent away that can play?

Hello, Bill, Can you get this guy without giving up Bourne, give them Juju or Parker, heck I'd give them both for Renfrow.

We never replaced that Welker/Edelman slot WR...

Thanks
Can he play left tackle or guard? because these wide outs are useless if the qb doesn't have time to throw.

Last edited:
No more trades until the off-season where Bob figures out what direction he wants to go.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back