PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Snap Count Analysis. Overplayed Busts Contribute to 1-3 December and Alarming 5-10 Dec Record Since 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trivia Question: The Patriots have had 3 offensive coordinators during the Belichick era. Two have six Lombardi’s between them, which one has none?

Ouch. That hit me instead of your target.
Caught in the crossfire? My bad man.

Hey, at least you don't start 4 different threads a week repeating the same thing for dopamine. For over a decade lol.

Take care of yourself. If you've been a Pats fan that long as you say then serious standing ovation. I appaud you drinks lots of water. Take all your vitamins. Meanwhile I'm focused on the Pats and how they can remain a champion not a bottom dweller.

Last edited:

I mean it's hilarious how crappy the troll jobs are. Not even close to plausible. Would make sense from a construction guy's perspective that he thinks it looks legit. Also you too, someone with mutliple STDs. Would want to be careful the next time you have another DUI live on the game threads.

I mean it's hilarious how crappy the troll jobs are. Not even close to plausible. Would make sense from a construction guy's perspective that he thinks it looks legit. Also you too, someone with mutliple STDs. Would want to be careful the next time you have another DUI live on the game threads.

You are so awesome!

Are you okay?

The first time I ever even remember someone with the username Kontra was someone ranting on a game thread completely sh-tfaced. Hard to forget after that. A total embarassment.

The first time I ever even remember someone with the username Kontra was someone ranting on a game thread completely sh-tfaced. Hard to forget after that. A total embarassment.
I believe you’re thinking about @mgcolby, but it’s okay. Go back to flogging yourself with an erection in front of a picture of McDaniels, nutjob. And learn how to take a joke. Just think of a joke as a **** and that should help.

“Hey STD hyuck hyuck hyuck.”

1640655317789.png

I believe you’re thinking about @mgcolby, but it’s okay. Go back to flogging yourself with an erection in front of a picture of McDaniels, nutjob. And learn how to take a joke. Just think of a joke as a **** and that should help.

Nah it was definitely you incomprehensibly hitting the bottle during games. I actually enjoyed it. Do not stop. The DUI was hilarious. Not a forgettable username on the game chat threads on this. It's ok dude. And I love the STD humblebrag stories, it really masks the genital warts that you have

Last edited:
Nah it was definitely you incomprehensibly hitting the bottle during games. I actually enjoyed it. Do not stop Not a forgettable username on the game threads. It's ok dude. And I love the STD humblebrag stories, it really masks the genital warts that you have
Your memory is clearly mixed up from that coke whore of a mother punching you in the head too many times. The STD joke is comedy gold, though. Especially when it comes from an incel, and possible virgin, with some creepy obsessive, possibly homosexual, delusions about the team’s OC. Quit while you’re behind, chief. You’re out of your depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back