PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steve Smith Cut. Sign him now

OK, I don't know what Edelman is looking for or what we offered him, but this is chump change.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 5m

Smith's deal with the Ravens is worth $10.5M

RapSheet: How good a selling job did Ozzie Newsome & John Harbaugh do? Source says Steve Smith cancelled flight to New England to stay in Baltimore

And now everybody is upset :eek:

Guess we really were interested. Then again, this is Rapoport.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 14s

How good a selling job did Ozzie Newsome & John Harbaugh do? Source says Steve Smith cancelled the flight to New England stay in Baltimore

And now everybody is upset :eek:

Oh man why did you have to post that? WHY?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

That close?

I'm getting drunk.

I didn't like John Harbaugh before. Now I hate him. Wasn't even a lot of money. He bad mouthed us.

Guess we really were interested. Then again, this is Rapoport.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 14s

How good a selling job did Ozzie Newsome & John Harbaugh do? Source says Steve Smith cancelled the flight to New England stay in Baltimore

A lot of $$$$$$$ will do that.

He canceled his visit here

Oh man why did you have to post that? WHY?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

That close?

I'm getting drunk.

It gets worse!
Eric_Edholm: Smith had a meeting set up with the Patriots tomorrow and at one point they were the favorites to sign him. Ravens convinced him not to go.

It gets worse!

Oh come the **** on! Edholm is just trying to make me want to send him death threats.

He's the one that got my hopes up with his "other visits planned" bull****.

Thank god Smith is off the Table. Not a fan at all. I might be one of the few Pats fans who is content with the Pats WR core right now..

He'll fit right in.

There's a (now former) Patriot awaiting trial for murder. Patriots fans are in no position to talk about other teams' problem children.

Emmanuel sanders and james jones still out there....

From the sound of it, the money isn't really the driving factor.

Yeah whoever was saying that nonsense, didn't know jack ****. He wants to play. He's already got 3 mil in the bank from Carolina this year.

The man wants a shot at a ring, or at least some exposure to a national audience on a team that isn't the Panthers, because it's the only thing that will solidify his resume for the HOF.

Most people have the wrong impression about Smith on a national level.

There's a (now former) Patriot awaiting trial for murder. Patriots fans are in no position to talk about other teams' problem children.

Where in my message did I talk about another teams problem? All I said is that he will fit right in with his new found team, and I stand by that message.

Preach!

ajerynyb.jpg

Since the mediots are running their mouths and twisting the knife even further, they could at least find out what John Harbaugh said to him to make him cancel, just so I can have a real clear reason to hate his ass even more.

Fact the Ravens play the Panthers next year is probably the biggest reason he signed

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back