PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Greatess of Gronk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. Smart girl. Now gronk on the other hand. "Big as a bull, but cant spell it". :singing:. Go Gronk!:rocker:

Yes, GRONK is a classic meathead, but I don't think he's "can't spell CAT if you spot him the 'C' and the 'A'"-type dumb.

Yes, GRONK is a classic meathead, but I don't think he's "can't spell CAT if you spot him the 'C' and the 'A'"-type dumb.

Meathhead? Dumb? I don't think dumb people pick our offense that quickly like he did last year. This impression people have of him is strange to me. I think it is rather boyishness characteristics projected as dumbness.

Meathhead? Dumb? I don't think dumb people pick our offense that quickly like he did last year. This impression people have of him is strange to me. I think it is rather boyishness characteristics projected as dumbness.

exactly...like when Otter says about Bluto.."hes just a big dumb animal...just keep your fingers away from his mouth" but at the end Bluto ends up a future senator....uh...wait...maybe that's not such a good analogy

Your absolutely right. I was just joshin'. Hey, he's on the Pats. You have got to very intelligent to play in this offense.! The guy is a yardage machine.:rocker:

I didnt realize so many people here Know Gronk so personally that they can comment on his IQ leve.

Gronk does everythig that Pettigrew does, plus is much faster and a better receiver.

I actually agree with you here. Gronk is def better than Pettigrew.

I really think that Moeaki is a beast though and potentially a Hall of Famer type player but we'll see if he can stay healthy. I have been watching him since his college days and really like his game.

Jimmy Graham's play speaks for itself obviously.

IMAG02041.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Back