PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My concern is how we will move the ball on the jets defense.Also picking up the blitz.

another genius post by you. Yeah, the Pats had real problems with that blitz when Brady torched them in Foxboro last season.

I'm sure that's not something they'll be ready for.:rolleyes:

My concern is how we will move the ball on the jets defense.Also picking up the blitz.

Well, how did we move it the second game last year with even fewer weapons?

One way is to spread it out. In that way, the offense can dictate to the defense. Brady can find the open guy and deliver the ball. Not too tough.

Of course, if your offensive line can block, then a good QB can find receivers to throw to. And a good QB can often beat the blitz, particularly if he knows it's coming.

Does that help?

Well, if the Sanchize throws a pick-six, you might as well start heading for the exits. Seven points is an insurmountable lead for the Jets O.

Rexxie eaten them all?

If he did bring some, would you seriously eat them?

C'mon man, who knows what vile filth he would put in there as extras(nothing poisonous, just gross) ;)

another genius post by you. Yeah, the Pats had real problems with that blitz when Brady torched them in Foxboro last season.

I'm sure that's not something they'll be ready for.:rolleyes:

Keyser, he is trying to get attention...continuing to humor him is only going to make him post more and piss you off more.

jets blow.........

Last edited:
I bought tickets to Sunday's game at the Meadowlands via Ticketmaster's NFL Ticket Exchange. Of course, I paid a scalper's ransom -- $189 each for two $120 tickets -- but that was reasonable compared to some of the other prices. I subsequently received a call from the Green Beans ticket office which left a message on my answering service to call back. I thought they were checking in on my purchase to see if I was OK with it. So I called them back and it was just a ticket agent trying to sell me tix for other Green Beans games at face value. I'll bet they're more desperate than has been let on publicly.

On Tom Curran's show tonight they posted that series record is 50-50-1.

Now the Jets have sucked for 41 years, so this demonstrates to the newbie Patriot fans what it's was like for us before this great run.:cool:

On Tom Curran's show tonight they posted that series record is 50-50-1.

Now the Jets have sucked for 41 years, so this demonstrates to the newbie Patriot fans what it's was like for us before this great run.:cool:

Curran is adding in two playoff wins...they still hold the regular season edge 48-50-1. :mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore