PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 4 NFL Games - Previews and Predictions

lol Flacco INT #3

The Ravens would have been better off franchising him and hoping someone would have signed him and taking the two first round picks. Most overpaid player in the NFL. Paid for one good post season.

what a contract for flacco...good job balt :rolleyes:

Eli Manning still closing his eyes and chucking it downfield. His prayers weren't answered this time.

I said this last week, but I will say it again. Ben Roethlisberger will be out of the NFL before Brady.

That was a very nice TD throw by Cassel. Hope he keeps it up.

Flacco and Cutler both with 3 picks today. Brutal quarterbacking around the league.

Flacco and Cutler both with 3 picks today. Brutal quarterbacking around the league.

So much for all the love the Bears have been getting. I don't know why people were near universally putting that team in the top 5 of their power rankings. They almost choked up the game to the Steelers last week and the Steelers suck.

Flacco tosses a TD to get within 6
Go bills!

Nice run by Reggie Bush there.

Browns defense is going to keep them in games, they are tough. For sure better than the Steelers.

Same goes for Bills and Jets on the defense front. NFC blows...Saints might be their best team, at least they perform well on the road unlike Seattle, and have Drew Brees.

WHy is everyone so high on Dalton? :confused:

Browns defense is going to keep them in games, they are tough. For sure better than the Steelers.

Same goes for Bills and Jets on the defense front. NFC blows...Saints might be their best team, at least they perform well on the road unlike Seattle, and have Drew Brees.

I see the pats beating the saints up here..especially if gronk and/or amendola are back

Manuel completes a questionable pass, tries to get to the line and snap the ball before the challenge flag so the announcers throws NE under the bus "That's something we see NE do on a regular basis" WTF lol

So much for all the love the Bears have been getting. I don't know why people were near universally putting that team in the top 5 of their power rankings. They almost choked up the game to the Steelers last week and the Steelers suck.
Divisional road games are always tough on most any team. The loss of Melton has been huge today, as Bush has been gashing them on the ground. That and all those turnovers will kill any team.

What a KR for a TD Mcluster :eek:

what a return

McCluster turned on the jets. Nice return TD, and a good way to manufacture points when the offense isn't doing much.

Manuel completes a questionable pass, tries to get to the line and snap the ball before the challenge flag so the announcers throws NE under the bus "That's something we see NE do on a regular basis" WTF lol

When your the most successful team in the NFL, your the most hated.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back