PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 4 NFL Games - Previews and Predictions

Houston is 2-2 and should be 0-4.

Joe Flacco is elite...

at throwing interceptions.

Way to go Suggs. ******* goof.

Suggs ... nice professional play there. Way to close the game.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Texans

LOL, just had to check Breer's Twitter timeline, seeing as he's in Buffalo. If you went by his tweets, you'd think Flacco was having a great, gutsy game and the Bills were simply getting battered and losing half their team to injuries.

Let us the unwashed know what he did

Manuel went back to take a knee on third down; Suggs just had to tap them down and Buffalo would have to punt. But Suggs ran into him, nice hard tackle. Unnecessary roughness. Game.

The Jets get a holding call on a touchback on a kick return that went out of the back of the endzone. Stupid team.

Manuel went back to take a knee on third down; Suggs just had to tap them down and Buffalo would have to punt. But Suggs ran into him, nice hard tackle. Unnecessary roughness. Game.
Hit him hard enough to knock Manuel's helmet off too.

I have no idea what Harbaugh and his group of thugs are arguing.

Good job Buffalo.

@PatsWickedPissah: Suggs ripped off Manuel's helmet on a kneel down.

Welker's putting on a clinic against that pathetic Eagles D. Broncos should win this one by 30+ if this keeps up.

When we go into Week 5 every AFC East team will be .500 or better no matter what happens in NYJ/TN, NE/ATL, MIA/NO...

Steelers and Giants both 0-4 and Jets are down 10 already. Such a great Sunday so far.

Once again, look around the league. The short list of truly fine QBs Brady, Peyton Manning Rogers (alphabetical) with maybe a Ryan knocking at the door but I'm not sure. Many have fallen, Schaub, Eli, Rthlsbrgr, the Turnover Machines. And of course Romo, elite only in the minds of espy morons.

The 1st year wunderkids from last season are struggling.

LOL, just had to check Breer's Twitter timeline, seeing as he's in Buffalo. If you went by his tweets, you'd think Flacco was having a great, gutsy game and the Bills were simply getting battered and losing half their team to injuries.

Breer has no credibility, IMO. I read his crap for giggles. :laugh:

Geno Smith is such a Jeckyl and Hyde QB. One play, he looks like a deer in the headlights and the next he connects on a 30 yard pass.

I'm tired of that team with the puke orange jerseys acting like they've just won the SuperBowl after every tackle. My God.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back