Will Mac Continue to Start

• Yes

Votes: 27 29.3%
  • No

Votes: 45 48.9%
  • RLKAG,QPT

Votes: 20 21.7%

• Total voters
Jimmy has been worse than Mac this year with better weapons. I wouldn’t touch Garropolo with a 10 foot pole
You need to take that whole Raiders situation into account.

Before this year he was 23 games over .500 and a 5/3 TD/INT ratio.

Jimmy has been worse than Mac this year with better weapons. I wouldn’t touch Garropolo with a 10 foot pole
If you're asking me right now who would I rather have all things considered? It's Mac. In a vacuum who is a better QB? Jimmy by lightyears. Jimmy is just on the downside of his career, injury prone, and expensive for what he is but he is still a significantly better player than Mac Jones.

Please No on Jimmy G he make too much $$$$$ just being on IR.
Im Not No Way GIF
Money aside.. The point is he is better than Mac.

Well, Bill always claims responsibility for everything and shuts down conversation. So, lets sign him to the active roster and let him play QB?
That way he really and truly is responsible. :cool:

No doubt Jimmy is also better at getting injured I think he's going to retire or should. We would be foolish to even touch that IR magnet. I have seen enough this season alone No to Jimmy. Give me Lock - Cousins or Stiddy.

LOL. The point was not "Let's get Jimmy," it's would the Pats have been better off with Jimmy this year? Either way, I think the Pats would have been terrible.

The only way out of this is to draft QBs until you hit.

No doubt Jimmy is also better at getting injured I think he's going to retire or should. We would be foolish to even touch that IR magnet. I have seen enough this season alone No to Jimmy. Give me Lock - Cousins or Stiddy.
Stiddy is out of football and Cousins is on IR. Drew Lock is a loser and led the NFL in INTs a couple of years ago.

Are you saying Mac is better than Jimmy?

Stidham is the backup in Denver on a pretty decent deal. 2 years $10 mill.
We literally gave him away he looked good with good talent around him.

We literally gave him away he looked good with good talent around him.
He went to a wedding and made Bill mad. By no means do I think Stidham is a stud but it would've been nice to see what he could do down the stretch in 2020. He played a good game in Vegas last year and Sean Payton gave him a decent deal in Denver so it isn't a stretch to think he's at least a capable backup which is more than we have now.

He went to a wedding and made Bill mad. By no means do I think Stidham is a stud but it would've been nice to see what he could do down the stretch in 2020. He played a good game in Vegas last year and Sean Payton gave him a decent deal in Denver so it isn't a stretch to think he's at least a capable backup which is more than we have now.
That's my point I would Trade back for him did we know Geno Smith would look as capable as he is now?? Hmmmmm.

Are we trying to win, or trying to tank?

We are past the trade deadline, so only QBs available are free agents or on someone's PS. Mac might actually be better than those, and if by some chance he improves a bit he might have some trade value next year. So there is at least some argument for playing him.

What was his injury that took him to the X-ray room after the game?

for the sake of my eyes, no

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back