PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Zolak knows nothing!!

This is the problem with Mayo coming out and saying they will burn some cash. It's set high expectations that haven't (yet) been met. Hasn't even come close. It was a really naive comment. My sense is that it hasn't gone to plan thus far. They have been fine bringing back their own guys but haven't really convinced anyone of any note to sign. We went into FA with OT and WR as the biggest needs and they still seem to be the biggest needs (assuming Onwenu will start at guard).

Lol, were you expecting fireworks? This is going to be a long rebuild. We will suck again this year. Best get used to it.

I prefer to wait an entire week after free agency starts before I repeatedly piss myself. Unfortunately, I do the laundry in my household.
About 28 years ago I turned an entire load of laundry pink. Haven't been allowed to touch the machine since.

Think About It GIF by Identity

This is the problem with Mayo coming out and saying they will burn some cash. It's set high expectations that haven't (yet) been met. Hasn't even come close. It was a really naive comment. My sense is that it hasn't gone to plan thus far. They have been fine bringing back their own guys but haven't really convinced anyone of any note to sign. We went into FA with OT and WR as the biggest needs and they still seem to be the biggest needs (assuming Onwenu will start at guard).
He shouldn't have said that and then had to walk it back but there's time to make a splash.

About 28 years ago I turned an entire load of laundry pink. Haven't been allowed to touch the machine since.

Think About It GIF by Identity

Well played sir, that laundry's sacrifice was not in vain.

Eliot Wolf Sucks! The NFL Year starts tomorrow at 4:00, and he still hasn’t finished their rebuild,
Worst GM without a GM title ever....That was sarcasm because I know my tone cannot be heard

The way I see it is, and correct me if I am wrong, but I don’t think I am, I’ll eat a bug if I am … but Kraft is going to draft a Qb, wr, AND OT at # 3… then he will be glorified as the greatest Owner ever … further more showing how incredibly “schmucky” and pond scummy Belichick really was !!!

I turned it off in 2015 and never listened to it again. Haven’t missed it one bit.
So you have missed 8 years of felching and masteroty .. how can you call yourself an informed Pats fan ?… tsk tsk …

So you have missed 8 years of felching and masteroty .. how can you call yourself an informed Pats fan ?… tsk tsk …

It’s just a horrible medium. Talk radio is almost all just venting and grievance.

It’s obvious now that if Zo says something about player acquisition, you can just assume that the opposite is going to happen.

Sounds like talk radio, I had to turn it off listening to those idiots blabber about how the Pats haven't spent all their money yet.

Felger is an entertainer, not a football guy. He needs to create controversy.

Breer was on the radio yesterday and said this years FA class is one of the worst in memory and that there will be a lot regrets by teams in a years time when they are letting someone go and eating salary.

I’d rather the Pats be smart than throw money around for mediocre players. Ridley is a target but he doesn’t want to play here it seems. Chargers need to axe salary to get under the cap so maybe there’s a deal to be done there. If not, save it for next year and nail the draft. This is a multi year rebuild. Buckle up.

Breer was on the radio yesterday and said this years FA class is one of the worst in memory and that there will be a lot regrets by teams in a years time when they are letting someone go and eating salary.

I’d rather the Pats be smart than throw money around for mediocre players. Ridley is a target but he doesn’t want to play here it seems. Chargers need to axe salary to get under the cap so maybe there’s a deal to be done there. If not, save it for next year and nail the draft. This is a multi year rebuild. Buckle up.
Drafting well is where it's at

It’s just a horrible medium. Talk radio is almost all just venting and grievance.
Sometimes this board gets all grievous and ventricle

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back