PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

College Watch Thread 2023 College Watch Thread

The LIVE thread to follow and dis uss College Football Games on Game Days
4th-and-5 on Georgia territory. Big play coming up.

Wow…can’t believe he caught that

This offside draw wishlist ploy is almost as overused and dead as icing the kicker.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Wow, nice throw and great catch. That’s obviously big for Alabama. Playing from ahead changes everything…as we haven’t seen much here all season.

Kinda surprised tbh.

• Agree
Wow, just gave up and didn’t want to take a quick shot. Sort of surprised by that.

So what happened to the previous version of this thread, I.e., all the posts between the OP and last night?

Last edited:
So what happened to the previous version of this thread, I.e., all the posts between the OP and last night?
The posts are being held in an archive. I’ll put them back into a separate regular season thread when I have a few extra minutes.

Also, you were the only one with a post last night (which is in this thread). One before that was last Sunday.

The posts are being held in an archive. I’ll put them back into a separate regular season thread when I have a few extra minutes.
OK, I appreciate it. There were lots of things posted there that may be interesting to folks here that may not have watched a lot of college games, or focused on certain favorite teams or players but not others during the season. I’m hoping that the Draft forum gets more popular as we “transition” our focus and am looking forward to seeing things from the perspective of lots of other fans.

How did he get that open…?

Okay....refs are with Alabama

OK, I appreciate it. There were lots of things posted there that may be interesting to folks here that may not have watched a lot of college games, or focused on certain favorite teams or players but not others during the season. I’m hoping that the Draft forum gets more popular as we “transition” our focus and am looking forward to seeing things from the perspective of lots of other fans.
Working on some cool stuff for that forum BTW. Used to do some things with that forum years ago and got away from it, but planning on doing something hopefully people like in the coming weeks.

Went right after him but the kid made a play

Good job by Bama’s defense. Two heavyweights just going at it.

As @RobertWeathers said, I’m surprised this is a game. I didn’t have much faith in Alabama coming into this…but it’s been fun to watch so far, although it’s far from over.

Shoulda caught the INT.

• Agree

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back